• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House for lunch with two picky eaters????

I think buffets in general are a great idea for picky eaters. If they don't like something they can just leave it and try something else, and if worst comes to the worst they can fill up on bread and desserts. Probably less stressful than ordering one particular meal off a menu, for them to then turn round and say they don't like it. Kids eh!

DH isn't picky but isn't as adventurous as the rest of us with food. he ended up LOVING TH. yea, there some curries and other things on this buffet that he skirted around but he found so many things he liked. yes, they have the kid area with the typical mac and cheese, chicken fingers etc, but had lots of other stuff that would appeal to a picky eater. Please try cheese topped casserole over by the carving station....it put me in mind of cheese grits. it was amazing. oh and roasted root veggies - simple but they were out of this world.

Does anyone have any experience eating lunch at TH with kids who are very picky eaters? We love TH for breakfast, but have not tried lunch there. I'm not sure they will have enough for my kids to eat? I have a lunch ressie now and am still trying to get a breakfast one. But if I can't get breakfast, has anyone had good luck with lunch for picky kids? Thanks!

We did breakfast and the food was downright dull- which is a good sign for picky eaters. ;) I think buffets are generally a good bet because there will be *something* they'll eat. Even my sensory spectrum kiddo can always find something on a buffet and she transcends "picky." :)

My DH is the most adventurous eater I've ever met. DMom is the pickiest eater I've ever know. DMom still loved Tusker House and asked to go back in November. She's very happy with their carved meats (which sound more exotic than they taste), salad bar, mini corn dogs, mashed potatoes, kid's plain veggies, mac n cheese, and desserts. Best wishes!

We got a ressie for breakfast at TH so I don't have to worry about the lunch not having enough for my kids to eat. Very happy to be going at breakfast again although I'm sure the lunch would be great as well. Just better at breakfast for my kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter