Tusker House Dinner is it good or try something else?

Monorail_Man_NJ

DIS Veteran
Have a 7:10 ADR for Tusker House dinner.

Have been to Yak and Yeti before. Wanna try something new. Is it worth using an ADR for it? I know the breakfast gets good reviews but havent seen much on dinner.

Tiffins seems a little pricey since I already have a Sanaa/Jiko booked for earlier in week...

I cannot tell you how much our family loves Tusker House for dinner! We go there for dinner every trip...the food is amazing...so many new things to try, and some other items that are familiar. The desserts...out of this world! I could get full on the selection of salads alone! Go for it! :)

Disney food blog just did a review of Tusker House dinner. We ate here years ago, so can't speak of recent quality, but we loved it then.

Been multiple times, one of the better buffets because of the food variety. Definitely worth it.

Tusker House is without a doubt our favorite restaurant on property.

Tusker is great for dinner! Even my mom, who is picky eater, loves it. They have such a variety that it's got something for everyone.

For Boma lovers how does it compare? It would certainly be easier to eat there now that AK stays open later.

We loved Tusker House on our recent visit. We thought that the variety of food was excellent and was much better than most of the buffets and actually almost on par with any of the meals we have had at WDW. The character interaction is excellent, and IMHO a far better value and meal to see characters than just about any other on property. This was our first time, but it will likely go into a regular rotation for us. We also really like Boma, but Tusker House is right there food wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter