• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House Dinner for picky eater?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
Our 19 year old daughter has food allergies-dairy, eggs, nuts- and can be picky, which means our dining options are very limited. It would work really well for us to do TS in AK one day so I have been looking at Tusker House dinner. Any opinions? I guess another choice is Rainforest Cafe.

For reference, her preferred TS in WDW are 'Ohana, 50's because she can have the fried chicken, and any place that serves a steak-LC, BOG. QS she likes Flame Tree and Restaurantosaurus, Cosmic Rays (hamburger), basically no place in Epcot (she says burger at Connections has a weird seasoning), and she likes Pizzerizzo because they have a dairy free pizza option.

Not sure of what kind of food allergies she has. Tusker house was wonderful if you like ethnic food. I am allergic to Corn and had no issues eating. I saw lot's of food that was gluten free and dairy free. It was a wonderful selection of african, and Indian food. It was the best meal we had. Healthy, and tasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter