• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House Buffet Pricing Question

DisneyFanPatrick

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I had a question for you all because I am planning a trip for my mother and her sister in October.

She likes the River of Light dining package, and we were able to get her a 10:30 am package for breakfast at Tusker House. My question was since they will be finished AFTER 11 when lunch begins, will they be billed 39 dollars for breakfast, or 52 for lunch?

Thank you!

It probably doesn't matter for your mother and aunt but that is one of the best times we have ever scheduled a meal there for character interaction. Twice now we have scheduled a meal around that time and found a small window when the place was almost empty and the characters really get into it with the people there.

Hi everyone! I had a question for you all because I am planning a trip for my mother and her sister in October.

She likes the River of Light dining package, and we were able to get her a 10:30 am package for breakfast at Tusker House. My question was since they will be finished AFTER 11 when lunch begins, will they be billed 39 dollars for breakfast, or 52 for lunch?

Thank you!

Just an FYI. It looks like prices may have gone up since you last checked. Breakfast is $44.73 (including tax) and lunch/dinner is $58.58

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter