• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House ADR before Animal Kingdom opens?

risingsunmom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done Donald's breakfast at the Tusker House before the Animal Kingdom opens? I didn't know if they let you that deep into the park before opening. What's the earliest ADR?

8:05 - They'll hold you there at Tusker House during rope drop, but it's still a great place to be if you want to do the safari first thing

We did this last year, and are doing it again this year. We have the earliest time as mentioned by the poster above. I hope to be done by rope drop so that when they let us go we will be one of the first on the safari again. It is a great meal and a great chance to get ahead of some of the crowds.

This is good info to have and I'll use that strategy the next time we go.

That's exactly what I needed to know.:thumbsup2 You gotta love the disboards. We are going in May for our first trip. We have some friends going in June who are "winging it". They make fun of us for our obsessive planning. I really think we will have a smoother trip. (and the last laugh) ;)

We ate at 8:15 last October. We got done just after rope drop, but it still wasn't busy. The best part was coming out of Tusker House and seeing Baloo King Louie across the way. No one was there and we had them all to ourselves for at least 15 minutes. The kids loved it (so did we) and we have the best pictures. Even after all that we were still able to walk on KS.

This is great to know....we have an 8:05am ADR for our AK day, however it is during moring EMH. Is 8:05am the earliest you can get an ADR for morning EMH? I don't know if I want to waiste the EMH time for a character breakfast. I tried getting a later ADR but everything was booked up for that day. I don't want to loose my ADR, but if I can get an earlier one before EMH starts, that would be great.

This is great to know....we have an 8:05am ADR for our AK day, however it is during moring EMH. Is 8:05am the earliest you can get an ADR for morning EMH? I don't know if I want to waiste the EMH time for a character breakfast. I tried getting a later ADR but everything was booked up for that day. I don't want to loose my ADR, but if I can get an earlier one before EMH starts, that would be great.

I would like to know this too. :goodvibes

You may be able to get one at 8AM, but I think 8:05 is the earliest. They open at 8 so there definitely won't be any earlier times. Maybe you could go on another day or keep checking in? It really is one of our favorite character meals, so I would say definitely check it out.

Anyone have any experiences to share about getting to EE after eating at Tusker House in the morning?

Anyone have any experiences to share about getting to EE after eating at Tusker House in the morning?

We had an 8:05 ressie, ate and were out of Tusker House before rope drop. My DD(7) and I were the only ones waiting to head towards EE as soon as they dropped the rope. (Everyone else was waiting to go towards the Safari.) My DH went to safari to get fast passes for us all and to ride with our youngest daughter. By the time he rode safari with her and met us at EE, we had ridden EE 8 times in a row within about an hour. There was absolutely no wait. We went right down the walkway from Tusker House past where King Louie and Baloo do the autographs and were the only ones on the trail. It worked awesome!

We had an 8:05 ressie, ate and were out of Tusker House before rope drop. My DD(7) and I were the only ones waiting to head towards EE as soon as they dropped the rope. (Everyone else was waiting to go towards the Safari.) My DH went to safari to get fast passes for us all and to ride with our youngest daughter. By the time he rode safari with her and met us at EE, we had ridden EE 8 times in a row within about an hour. There was absolutely no wait. We went right down the walkway from Tusker House past where King Louie and Baloo do the autographs and were the only ones on the trail. It worked awesome!

PiperGirl-Thanks for sharing! What time of year did you go?

We are staying at POP and have an ADR for Tusker House at 8:25am. Will the bus from POP get us there in time??

We were there 01/25. We had 8:10 ADR and finished shortly after ropedrop. We immedately went to EE, I believe it was posted wait time 15-20m but it was not that long at all. We got a fastpass before we rode and were back on 10:30 or 11:30.

I was quite a walk, but so beautiful.

This is awesome DH wants to ride KS early morning just to have a chance on more animals photos since we are going in july :scared: ( i know its crowded) and on the hot summer the animals later hide quite a bit searching shades so this will be another option besides the AM EMH...wohooo he's gonna be a happy hubby :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter