Tuesday's Super Easy Rebus Riddle

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
Good Morning

r1086.gif

Dyan's computer is on the fritz so I'm filing in for her, I'll be leaving at about 7:30 & I'll be out most of the day so if you don't get your TU right away please be patient with me :)

I am nervous following Lou anywhere :rolleyes1

PM sent and I think I am in!!

Go vote

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Not so easy for me :blush:

L107ANGEL said:
Thanks to a Duck, I am in :thumbsup2

A duck walks into a bar and asks "got any crackers?" bartender says no. Duck walks out. Duck walks in the next day and asks, "got any crackers?" bar tender says no. Duck walks out. Duck walks in the next day and asks got any crackers? Bartender says, "I told you yesterday and the day before that no! and if you ask that one more time I'll nail your beak shut!" Duck walks out. Duck comes back the next day and asks, "got any nails?" bartender says no. Duck says "good. Got any crackers?"

snowwite said:
Are you kidding? How was the Santa Clause?
Lets not go there Snowy, I have already admitted to not being a genius lately :rolleyes:
We like it alot better then the second one :cheer2:

Loubon said:
A duck walks into a bar and asks "got any crackers?" bartender says no. Duck walks out. Duck walks in the next day and asks, "got any crackers?" bar tender says no. Duck walks out. Duck walks in the next day and asks got any crackers? Bartender says, "I told you yesterday and the day before that no! and if you ask that one more time I'll nail your beak shut!" Duck walks out. Duck comes back the next day and asks, "got any nails?" bartender says no. Duck says "good. Got any crackers?"
:lmao: :lmao:

Good morning, Moonies! PM sent and I am in! :yay:

Lou! :rotfl: :rotfl:

No mooning today, k?

And where are we going, Lou? :banana:

firstmickey said:
Good Morning Riddlers....I am IN! :banana:

Did somebody wake up late after teasing yesterdays riddle Goddess ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Did somebody wake up late after teasing yesterdays riddle Goddess ;)

Nope.....but I went back to bed. I might do so again after I get kid number 2 out the door. :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
Lets not go there Snowy, I have already admitted to not being a genius lately :rolleyes:
We like it alot better then the second one :cheer2:
Cool. I am planning to drag the kiddos.

firstmickey said:
Nope.....but I went back to bed. I might do so again after I get kid number 2 out the door. :teeth:
Braggar ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter