Tuesday's Rebus Riddles!

you ever gonna get a real avatar again? ;)

Nah, I think I like the little guy over there ;)

On a serious note, sorry to hear about your work problems, Angel. Your boss must be a real... um... something-or-other (for the sake of keeping my Disboards account in good standing).

At least it wasn't me who killed the riddle this time.

That's all I'm saying.

Some of us are required to work during the day(some of us have to look out for rats and thier droppings:scared1: ) and cant keep posting. I am trying to make up for it now.:woohoo:

ok...

first of all...who is Toady?

second of all...what does #3 say?

filtering? or flirting?

Im confused.....is this something your boss said to You today? that you need to clean this stuff up?

Toady is the bookkeeper, who is sorta worthless
3 says flirting, I refuse to do that career wise.

Ya know Roadie alot will say a friend will bail you out but a great friend will be sitting along side of you ! Care for a visit soon ;)

Ya know Roadie alot will say a friend will bail you out but a great friend will be sitting along side of you ! Care for a visit soon ;)

Let's go Angel! DH will bail us out...he can't live without me. :teeth:

he found something to silence you!:eek: I never thought I'd see this day!

What the hell Boxer!!! Just when I resign myself to feeling miserable!
I love ya too, and thanks for making me laugh! :hug: :hug: WDW will NEVER be the same ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter