Tuesday's (I can't think of cute title) Riddle

PM sent. I'm in. Hmmm. Where is Horsey? Beat her again. You might even say it's like beating a dead horse. LOL. Wake up Horsey.

Morning Donna. What's a TU anyway?

BDG

lewdyan1 said:
It took a while, but your BFF got it, Donna
tu.gif
Please don't confuse me so early :rolleyes: I would like to say todays riddle is morbid ;)

GaTech said:
I'm going to let Mike co-pilot today unless everyone wants to follow me to work. This is not me but I have to share...

PaintJob.jpg
Oh!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Gotta go to work. I think I may pop in my kids little mermaid CD to listen on the way to work.... :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:
You are so odd!! Thats why I like you :thumbsup2

odd???? I do not believe anyone has ever called me THAT before :teeth:

nanerriding.gif

I'm in. Thanks for the toilet images that I can carry to work with me! As if the BeeGees yesterday weren't bad enough. Extra credit to anyone with a picture of one of the Gibb brothers on (or in) the toilet!

Cantw8 said:
odd???? I do not believe anyone has ever called me THAT before :teeth:

nanerriding.gif

Ok...that picture was downright frightening! That being said....it's so nice to have you back! :teeth: :banana:

Eww on the potty pics, but after reading through the mints, I think I'm IN :cool1:

HMHunters said:
I'm in. Thanks for the toilet images that I can carry to work with me! As if the BeeGees yesterday weren't bad enough. Extra credit to anyone with a picture of one of the Gibb brothers on (or in) the toilet!

laughingdog.gif

check your pm/s

Thanks to a little birdie I have sent in my dinner order :banana:

Have a great Tuesday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter