Tuesday's HALLOWEEN PARTY RIDDLE edited with answers in

Morning!!!!! PM sent!

Happy Birthday Cami's baby!!!!! Yea!!!

Oh. And here's my costume.

pierresilber_1918_419951902

As Liz Smith from the NY Daily News says.....

as_roupas_do_michael_jackson.jpg

What do you think scares Michael Jackson? And no one ever seems to have an answer..... :p

Cam wanted me to share her costume with everyone...

ri6120.jpg

Whoops, forgot to include her husbands...

ri6121.jpg

firstmickey said:
I INTERRUPT THIS RIDDLE FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

CAM CAM IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTRACTIONS ARE 5 MINS APART SINCE 4AM (SCOTLAND TIME..YOU FIGURE IT OUT) Im all nervous! :banana: :banana: We are gonna have a DIS riddle baby! :banana: :banana: :banana:
That is great news! :woohoo: Keep us posted! I heard she is naming the baby Lou or Louise in honor of Loubon(see how rumors start :rotfl2: )

Loubon said:
As Liz Smith from the NY Daily News says.....

as_roupas_do_michael_jackson.jpg

What do you think scares Michael Jackson? And no one ever seems to have an answer..... :p
:lmao: :lmao:

The LK 4 said:
I've got my costume and I'm ready to race!

nUU6fXtT.jpg
Watch out for Pittsburgh Pirate Randall Simon!!!

July 2003 -- Pittsburgh Pirates player Randall Simon is arrested and fined $432 for nailing the Italian Sausage with a bat during the Milwaukee Brewers' human sausage race, knocking the woman in the costume to the ground.

20030711ap_bucssausagePJ03_230.jpg

Good morning Trick or Treaters! Pm sent, and I'm now in .......

MA69.jpg

Lou! Go change. You are scaring the pets.

Here I am all dolled up for the costume party. Let's do the monster mash! Don't make me use my crop, boys! ;)

58475.jpg

Good morning everyone. I am IN! :wave:

Here's my costume, of course...

57143M_Z.jpg

horsegirl said:
Here I am all dolled up for the costume party. Let's do the monster mash! Don't make me use my crop, boys! ;)

58475.jpg

Is this allowed on a family site???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter