TTC to Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyMinnieMouse

Mouseketeer
I've been combing the threads and just can't seem to grasp when the TTC starts transporting non-resort guests to the Magic Kingdom to go through security and enter the park. I see that there is a new Welcome show, but you'll need to actually be in the park at 8:45am at the latest to even have a chance to see it. Based on beginning transfer times for the monorail and/or the ferry, that seems impossible. Is entering the park a little early for rope drop/Welcome show reserved for resort/breakfast reservation guests only? I just can't seem to understand how the average joe gets over to the Magic Kingdom (from TTC) with any sort of efficient timing to enter the park for rope drop. Thnx for any info/advice - visiting in early May.

I've been combing the threads and

1. just can't seem to grasp when the TTC starts transporting non-resort guests to the Magic Kingdom to go through security and enter the park.

2. I see that there is a new Welcome show, but you'll need to actually be in the park at 8:45am at the latest to even have a chance to see it.
3. Based on beginning transfer times for the monorail and/or the ferry, that seems impossible.

4. Is entering the park a little early for rope drop/Welcome show reserved for resort/breakfast reservation guests only?

5. I just can't seem to understand how the average joe gets over to the Magic Kingdom (from TTC) with any sort of efficient timing to enter the park for rope drop. Thnx for any info/advice - visiting in early May.

1 & 5. Figure on NON AM-EMH days, about 7:45-8:00ish.
(It may be by BUS, BTW.)
2. Yup.
3. It may be by BUS.
4. No.

TTC-CU_011517_zpsstszkbsp.jpg

Last edited:
@Robo to update your image, the 3 arrows pointing out the ttc bus loading is actually taxi and guest drop off (and it's painted on the ground that way directing traffic), they only load buses where the bottom blue button points now.

Thank you for the detailed reply! It sounds like taking the ttc bus is the quickest route. Thanks again!

It's very rare, but sometimes nothing is running. There is a bus information window that is between the restrooms and bus spot (you'll find it no problem, it's not hidden). Again very rare but if it looks like nothing is coming, aka no cast member directing you where to be tell them at that window your trying to get to a pre-park opening food reservation or tour and they will less than magically make a bus appear.

I've always made rope drop and even early for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and never had any problem getting there on time and I stay offsite. Should not be an issue for anybody. Just get there early enough. Don't show up at 8:30 for the 8:45 show.

I've always made rope drop and even early for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and never had any problem getting there on time and I stay offsite. Should not be an issue for anybody. Just get there early enough. Don't show up at 8:30 for the 8:45 show.

Yes.
But, some things are now quite different than they used to be.
For instance the sign below is now sitting at TTC.
It makes for some uneasy guests.

Monorail times Sign.jpeg

Yes.
But, some things are now quite different than they used to be.
For instance the sign below is now sitting at TTC.
It makes for some uneasy guests.

View attachment 215142
Wouldn't have bothered me because I always take the ferry to MK. The monorail is usually to crowded in the morning. I wouldn't have even thought about that. I can see why it might throw some off their feed, but, it does say specifically, if earlier to use alternative transportation. Might have been a little more specific about what the alternate was though.

@Robo to update your image, the 3 arrows pointing out the ttc bus loading is actually taxi and guest drop off (and it's painted on the ground that way directing traffic), they only load buses where the bottom blue button points now.

Revised

What happened to the bus from TTC to MK? Gone? Only available sometimes? Or what?

While there can be exceptions, buses from the TTC to the MK bus plaza will generally only run in situations where the Ferry and/or monorails are down, or in high crowd situations.

Since this thread is old and contains outdated information which may be confusing for some, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter