TRYP Apolo Hotel in Barcelona???

thymed

Mouseketeer
I have booked rooms at this hotel pre-cruise in June. Reviews are basically good with a few really bad ones thrown in. We are 3 adults travelling with 3 kids (15, 15, & 17) Has anyone had any experience with this hotel please?

My wife and I stayed there a few years ago after a TA Disney Cruise. It was fine, we walked all over from there. We didn't use the subway on that trip, but did last year. There is a subway station under the hotel, and it is the one that leads to the Funicular that goes half-way up Montjuïc. A separate cable-car will take you to the top. I'd stay there again. The minor annoyance was the room key to enable the lights, and a rather firm bed. It was a happy priceline bid for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter