• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to squeeze in Beaches abd Cream

carimar

Mouseketeer
If you haven't stayed in the area around Beaches and Cream and have eaten there, how did you fit it in to your day? I want to try to squeeze it in and curious how others have fit it into their schedule!

We are eating before we go to MVMCP in Dec.

Originally, we thought we would do O'hana that day, but we want to go into the parks right at 4:00, and dinner at Ohana does not start until 5:00.

We're going as a dinner before the Pirates and Pals cruise.

Spending the morning/early afternoon at Hollywood Studios, back to the resort for a break, splurging on a cab to Beach Club for a 5pm dinner at Beaches and Cream, and then taking the Beach Club bus to MK and walking over to the Contemporary for the Cruise (we need to be there at 7:45, so we should have lots of time).

We are going to go during one of our Epcot days. We will be there for two weeks so we have wiggle room. It will be our lunch and will consist of the kitchen sink for four of us to split! Wanted to do it last year but we didn't have the appetite to order it, now it's a mission!

It would be easiest on an Epcot day since you can walk out the IG to get to B&C, there are better choices in Epcot though.

You can alo do it on a HS day.

Well we are staying at YC which makes it easy for us. But we are doing it on a day when we are on a very casual plan, because we will have already been there for 9 days and done all our gung ho stuff.
So, in am going to get a breakfast ADR which will fill us up good but we do need it to be too early as the only am FP I secured is MK 10:05 - 11:05. (Thinking is either GF for a Mimosa, or just at homebase CG).
Then, if anyone gets a little hungry later, just snacking.
So, I booked a 4 pm at B & C, because then I booked the FP's for Wishes and another nighttime one.

If I wasn't staying there, I would probably do it in the middle of an Epcot day and walk over for a lunch break. This totally breaks up the day very nicely. We did this one year with CG and also another time with ESPN. It worked great.

We spent an evening playing mini golf and followed it up with beaches and cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter