Trying to see Best Rate on Website.....

FanofG00fy

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to check the offical site, and well, nothing seems to be working. I've tried getting through to it through several different ways. Has anyone been able to log into, see it, or anything??!?!?! :confused3

Thanks for any help!

Chris

:cool1:

Chris I just got through OK. Are you putting the last two numbers of the year in example: 04 instead of 2004.

It's not even letting me get that far. It's saying: Cannot find server. How is everyone else getting on?

I have been playing in the AP site all day off and on! no problems here

I've got several posts on here over the last week or so about this. I still can't get in the AP's site either and never have been able to get into it. I called the passholders number one day last week and got a very rude CM at CRO who denied there was even such a thing at the Best Rate Program. I called a few days later and got a very nice CM who got my Pass# and she was able to get into it with no problem. I tried again while she was still on the phone and still couldn't get in. It has to be something with my computer, but I can't figure out what. Someone told me that the only browser they could use to get in that particultar site was Moxilla Foxfire, so I even tried downloading that, but still can't get in. I also can't get into it using my computer at work. I can get to the site where you log on, but after entering the number from my pass I get sent right back to a blank log on page (at home at least). At work it comes back as 'system error, try again later'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter