Trying to finalize ADRs

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
So for the first time ever I booked restaurants at the 180 mark for a trip. I live in Florida and normally go to Disney on short notice. My boyfriend suggested I book Victoria and Albert's for my birthday and I might have gone overboard and planned an entire Disney weeklong trip instead of just one day. Boyfriend was completely okay with this after the initial shock lol (he likes that I'm a planner)

So I got all the restaurants I wanted where I wanted them, yay. Then we went on a cruise and loved it. So now we are changing our plans to accommodate a 4 day cruise in the middle. I really wanted a 7 day, but Fantasy will be in dry dock the week before and I refuse to give up my Victoria and Albert's reservation to go on it the following week. So 4 day cruise it is. Doing this threw a wrench in my perfect plans and I had to move things around and give up some restaurants. I'm not sure on what to give up and could use some suggestions.

So this is our schedule at the moment.

Arrival Day - Victoria and Albert's for birthday Dinner
Day 2 - Cinderella's Royal Table lunch
Not sure what to do for dinner. Currently have both Monsieur Paul and Tutto Italia. I really want to go to both but can't and this is the only day it works for either of these. Which should I pick?
Next 4 days are on a cruise - the day the cruise leaves should I book a breakfast? Right now I don't have anything and I figure the cruise has so much food we might not want a big meal before hand.

So below all could possibly change. Right now I'm hoping we can spend a couple more days at Disney World, but it depends on a few factors back home so won't know until I actually go to book the hotel or not
Day 3Arrival back at Disney World - Be Our Guest Lunch
Dinner - I don't know which one to pick. Either Le Cellier or Citricos. I really want both, but again can't and have to choose. Which one is better?
Day 4 - So potentially would have to leave this day so I made a breakfast reservation for Crystal Palace. I like having a character breakfast departure day. If we stay an additional day I'd cancel this.
Lunch - Sci-Fi Dine-In
Dinner - either Yak and Yeti or Yachtsman Steakhouse. Which one should I choose?

Day 5 - Big if on staying this day. I booked a California Grill Brunch that I really really want to do, but it's very expensive and staying this extra day will make the whole trip more money. I hate to give this up, but might be forced to.

Input on this would be greatly appreciated! It'll just be me and my boyfriend and we are big foodies.

It sounds like a wonderful birthday trip! The only one I can really put input on (having never been to a few) is Le Cellier - I would definitely try to go there. We went during our first trip almost three years ago and still remember how much we loved those steaks. It was one of our favorite meals that trip and is definitely a special occasion meal!

Thank you! I have been wanting to go to Le Cellier since I had some of their food from the Food and Wine Festival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter