Trouble pulling up reservation online?

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
I tried to look at my package reservation online at DisneyWorld.com yesterday. It said, Unable to retrieve your information at this time, please try later. Said the same thing "later" and today also. Anyone else have issues w/ the website?

It was working for me earlier. You can call Disney and ask them to send you a confirmation via email.

That happened to me one time. They DT had my phone number wrong. You should call them up. I am sure they can help. Good Luck.

May I ask if they will indicate the building and room number associated with my reservation number? That has always been a complete surprise to me until arrival, and I am rather shy, and truly grateful to be there, so I have never asked for anything other than what they give me when I arrive. I really would like to know in advance.
Thanks for your help,
donna

May I ask if they will indicate the building and room number associated with my reservation number? That has always been a complete surprise to me until arrival, and I am rather shy, and truly grateful to be there, so I have never asked for anything other than what they give me when I arrive. I really would like to know in advance.
Thanks for your help,
donna
You won't know any of that stuff until you arrive at your resort, assuming your room is ready.

Thanks for your help,
donna

Unfortunately, every guest at WDW would like to know in advance. It's too much for Disney to provide that in a fast paced hotel environment. Your room may be assigned up to 4 days out.. but it can change many times in those four days... and before your arrival.

You'll get room building and # at check in. :)

Knox

did you book through disney or through a local travel agency? i booked through a local travel agency and was told i cannot check into my resort online. the process is so new its not that advanced yet....oh well.

I've had this same problem and it's always been that they have the wrong phone number on my reservation-They have the correct number in the system have just used the wrong one on my res!

Thanks for the info! Will try to call tomorrow.... as long as my kids are out of earshot! Shhhh...it's a surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter