Trouble booking dining reservation online

ammama

Earning My Ears
I am stuck in a loop trying to book an ADR at Tusker House. I pick the available time and it sends me back to the original dining screen. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Yes, here! Can not book Tusker House online. It worked via phone.
Same issue for Beaches & Cream...but this is also not bookable via phone.

It did this to me yesterday. I ended up calling and got it booked no problem though the phone.

I am stuck in a loop trying to book an ADR at Tusker House. I pick the available time and it sends me back to the original dining screen. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Same here. It's been doing this for the past couple of days. Tusker house and a few others, but then again I've had not issues with other restaurant ADRs online, just few I've been trying to switch. I havn't tried via phone though.

You are not going crazy.. I started trying on Monday morning at 6am, had a desktop, 2 lap tops and my ipad trying to get a reservation at any restaurant. I was only able to book the 1st day online. Every time I picked a time for my reservation it would reset back to the original screen. Drove me crazy. I had to call at 7am, but by the time my call went to a representative it was 8am... Still having trouble 2 days later.. I don't know what is going on with their online reservation system. But after planning for over 6 months already, its very disappointing to see the time you want for a certain restaurant disappear before your very eyes..

Reactions: TAK
Yep, for the past week or so, people have been having problems booking online for Tusker House, Boma, and The Wave. I had to call on Monday to get those.

I had the same problem with Boma. I finally just called and had no problem getting the day and time I wanted.

Calling worked for me, both times, for Tusker House -- thanks to whoever made the suggestion. I called and got a 9:45 AM reservation booked but I'd wanted earlier, and later today I was able to call back and switch it to an 8:10 res instead. Can't get anywhere on the site.

I was stuck in that loop for at least a week. I was finally able to book it online tonight.

Tusker House, Boma, Wishes, and Beaches all gave me trouble this week. I called several times and the agent said she was hearing people say the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter