• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trouble Booking ADRs today?

I keep getting an Error 500 message everytime I get to the confimation process. It's not a big deal, because it's just breakfast for our last morning. I would just keep trying. There was a glitch earlier in the week that had all but 17 reataurants completely booked then the next day they were all available. Similarly, yesterday I was trying to book the Plaza for lunch on 1/1 and all morning it said that there was no availablility. Then I tried one more time in the afternoon and got the time I wanted. So just keep trying.

Where is it getting stuck for you? I'm getting close to my reservation date and have been practicing, but not finalizing the reservations, and I am not having any trouble. I'd be happy to try to help walk you through so you can get what you are looking for.

(Also a note, LeCellier is available for dinner party of 6 on 1/2 :goodvibes )

I'm having the same problem. Made ADR's for Sci-Fi for lunch and Flying Fish for dinner for 1/2/11 this morning with no problem, but when I try to make one for Cape May for breakfast, I get a "500 Internal Server Error" page. The problem occurs at the final step of confirming the reservation. I've been making ADR's for my vacation for the last few days with no problem. Sounds like Hobbitmomma is having the same issue as me.

500 Server Error can mean any number of things, but in general it means that the application output invalid information - it either means the server is having a problem, or the application is broken. I can only suggest trying again periodically.

I was on their site earlier and it was slow as all .. um, heck. I did notice a slight change on the main page (where you can initially price packages) that added some graphics and a layout tweak. Probably messed something up :p

This wouldn't affect the "invalid date" issue, but the slow loading and HTTP500 errors seen later would surely be symptoms.

I've been having the same problems, over the last 3-4 days. I've got two reservations done, but today I really can't seem to get anywhere. I'll be patient.....

As of this morning (6/27) I'm still getting the Error500 message at the end of the reservation process. I get to the final step of the process and click on confirm reservation after checking off the box about reading all rules, etc. and I get the error message instead of the confirmation page. It also kicks me out of the system. I tried about 5 or 6 times yesterday with no luck and it's still doing it today. Luckily I got most of my reservations done before this started happening, but it's frustrating. I only have one more ADR to make. It won't be a big deal I guess, if I can't make it. But it's curious.

I'm having trouble as well. I search for things, but then it gives me no result. After a few tries it tells me I've been inactive and resets the page.

I'm about to give up for the night... it's fast approaching midnight here, and I start work at 6.30am. Patience is a virtue, they say ;)

Yep, me too. I get through to the point where it is supposed to give the confirmation and then it says Internet Explorer can't open the page. UGHHH....guess I'll call for these!

I think it's only certain restaurants.

I too was able to confirm some, but 1900 Park Fare is giving me fits! And it's VERY annoying.

I called and was able to book it, and even the CM was having a problem. After it was confirmed, she tried to pull it up. It showed as confirmed, but she got an error when she tried to open it.

:confused3

I ended up calling. I was able to book Tusker House for breakfast on Christmas Eve but couldn't get Artist Point to go through. I called and was able to get it. However, even the CM was getting an error message at one point.

You all might want to check you reservations to make sure they didn't go through. I was getting the same message when it came to reserving a table. It would get to the part where it was processing and the next screen should have been the confirmation screen but it just came up either server error or internet cannot display page. When I went in and check my list of reservations, sure enough they were there and booked. Before making new ones, log in and check where it says my reservations to make sure they did not go thought. I have four that did that and they are all listed and fine. :thumbsup2

I agree with Julia. The same thing happened to me this morning -- I got an error page after the confirmation, and I didn't get the email either. I was panicked, especially because it was a LeCellier reservation I could finally grab. Feeling disappointed, I checked my reservation list anyway, and there it was, my reservation at Le Cellier :wizard:

I also had trouble viewing my reservation list later in the morning, and got an error message saying I have no dining reservation, which scared me again. I didn't have my confirmation numbers with me. But then again, I checked back a couple of hours later, the list was back. The server is not stable, but it's working to some extent, I guess. Good luck! :cheer2:

I got the same error message while trying to book Le Cellier for July. When I tried to book it again it said the time slot was filled and boy was I bummed. But when I went and checked my reservations, I had the Le Cellier July date. This reservation made my mom's day!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter