• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

Sorry if this was already asked but can we use a wrist strap for a gopro on the ride? Or does it have to be a chest mount?

If we cancel the MK reservation does that cancel the preview? Really wanted to go to Epcot and over to HS to see Mando on Monday before going over to MK for my preview at 7. I guess I can ask the concierge at the Contemporary when I get there on Sunday.
I read somewhere that the Mando appearances would coincide with the Galactic Starcruiser excursion dates. If that is the case he would be there March 5, 7 & 9 etc.

Here to report that I have preview today, and had already booked an Epcot park reservation prior to when the Magic Kingdom one dropped. Happy to say that I am group 9 for Guardians and was able to book a Lightning lane for 9 o’clock on Test Track! The glitch must be fixed!!

Here to report that I have preview today, and had already booked an Epcot park reservation prior to when the Magic Kingdom one dropped. Happy to say that I am group 9 for Guardians and was able to book a Lightning lane for 9 o’clock on Test Track! The glitch must be fixed!!
Was just coming here to say the same. We are scheduled for tonight and have had no issues at AK

Could somebody please post their experience with checking in to the ride today?

We got a bench between the cars and space Mountain. There was nobody here. At 1pm, a line of a gazillion people arrived. And we ended up way, way back in the line to scan in. So many people, they said have ID, email and pass ready. I don’t know if they looked at others. But they didn’t look at ours. Currently in a winding line where they are going to scan again.

So…if you do choose to do a different park in the morning, hopping times still apply if you are a later time. We are currently trying to kill 20 minutes.

Also—I was just able to book Space Mountain for 1:30 (before the 2pm usual limit). Appears you can book at both reservation locations regardless of time.

Also—I was just able to book Space Mountain for 1:30 (before the 2pm usual limit). Appears you can book at both reservation locations regardless of time.
You can. We have one for pirates at 1:45, but were told to come back at hopping time when we tried to tap in at 1:15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter