• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

So once we get the please sit tight, we just sit and stare indefinitely?
Yes, until the queue opens and you will be placed in a random spot in line. Doesn't matter when you opened a tab. But you will be ahead of everyone that clicked the link after the queue opens

We’ll see how many of us drop out of the queue when the AP preview dates are finally known. I’m only there a few days at the end of the month 🤞.

Am I able to try in multiple windows or will that mess something up? I dont trust my wifi so am trying on my phone.

We’ll see how many of us drop out of the queue when the AP preview dates are finally known. I’m only there a few days at the end of the month 🤞.
I have only one day that’ll work for us so if it’s not offered we’ll be dropping out of the queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter