• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

I think this is good and fair. In the past, planners and stalkers (read us 🤪) were quick to the game and could often score a reservation while those that waited were left in the dark, ticketless. Now, everyone will get the same chance. Good luck, all!

I thought the wording from Blog Mickey was interesting and def sounded like something that was sent to him, not what he wrote ... it implies the pass must be activated. We will find out on Thursday, just thought it was very particular. I can't remember any exact wording with the Guardians, DS#2 only had a voucher and I think when I tried to register he could not get one so I decided not to go. :scratchin

When registration opens, Passholders will be able to register themselves and up to 5 other Annual Passholders. Non-Passholders will not be allowed to attend the preview.

In order to register more guests than just yourself, ensure you are all joined under the “Friends and Family” feature of My Disney Experience. Only one reservation per Passholder will be allowed. Each person in your party must have a valid, activated Disney World Annual Pass, and pass blockout dates apply. Disney World is expected to announce more details shortly.

I think this is good and fair. In the past, planners and stalkers (read us 🤪) were quick to the game and could often score a reservation while those that waited were left in the dark, ticketless. Now, everyone will get the same chance. Good luck, all!

It is likely to be like guardians and remy and tons of dates and times.

I thought the wording from Blog Mickey was interesting and def sounded like something that was sent to him, not what he wrote ... it implies the pass must be activated. We will find out on Thursday, just thought it was very particular. I can't remember any exact wording with the Guardians, DS#2 only had a voucher and I think when I tried to register he could not get one so I decided not to go. :scratchin

When registration opens, Passholders will be able to register themselves and up to 5 other Annual Passholders. Non-Passholders will not be allowed to attend the preview.

In order to register more guests than just yourself, ensure you are all joined under the “Friends and Family” feature of My Disney Experience. Only one reservation per Passholder will be allowed. Each person in your party must have a valid, activated Disney World Annual Pass, and pass blockout dates apply. Disney World is expected to announce more details shortly.
I have never had it NOT work with my out of state pass that expires every March as long as I had paid for next years pass by sign up. I think it is still considered valid and active for my situation.

My memory, the same questions came up with past events. The consensous was if you have the voucher in your DME, and you can see room discounts, you're good to go. Posters don't think Disney IT can differentiate.

The CM wilk verify you used your AP to enter the park

That wording is also on preview announcement page of the Passholder Buzz section in the MDE mobile app.

I had only a voucher when Rémy AP previews happened and I was unable to book a reservation.

Same for me and the DVC ones did not line up with my dates.

I did not get the AP email, but I did get the one from DVC. Here's hoping! I will be there 3/3-3/10 and hoping for 3/8 as that best lines up with my plans (although I am willing to change plans around a bit for a preview).

Just as an FYI - on the DVC Tron thread, it appears that those of us who have DVC room reservations in the earlier part of March have received the DVC email, but most others have not, even with a mid-March arrival. May mean nothing at all, and they could be rolling out the email in batches, but at this point it feels as if the DVC dates may be first week of March (DVC preview requires an onsite stay for same time period).

That wording is also on preview announcement page of the Passholder Buzz section in the MDE mobile app.
Just looked. So Blog Mickey had official wordage. Guess we'll see. I've thought one reason AP sales would not open this early is to avoid the vouchers, it happened before.

DVC members must have a confirmed resort reservation for the night of the preview. They didn't give any dates though so good luck.

D23 preview will be on March 18. Perhaps this means passholder previews will either be entirely before or after that date
I am AP, DVC and D23. Received emails re AP & DVC (no dates though, of course). Have not received anything from D23. Did you get that date in an email? Thanks in advance!

I am AP, DVC and D23. Received emails re AP & DVC (no dates though, of course). Have not received anything from D23. Did you get that date in an email? Thanks in advance!
"Gold Member +1: $50 (plus $7 processing fee). Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter