• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip Report: Italy - Amalfi Coast June 15-22 2016 with pre-days in Rome

Thanks for this trip report; glad to hear you had a great time! The pics were awesome and this looks like a wonderful trip. I've looked at this itinerary a few times, but this makes me look at it yet again. I would love to see the coast. Even though I've been to Italy with ABD twice, it still has so much to offer! Reminds me a bit of California in that you can see so many different climates and countrysides just within one country.

Thanks TXT. Great suggestions. We are adding an extra day in Sorrento (to avoid traveling on DDs birthday) and an extra day at the end in Florence. My wife wants more time in Florence. I will try to post a report when we return. I agree we need more reports on this trip. This is my first ABD. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post such a great trip report. We are going this July and now I am even more excited!! I am going to thank you in advance for the tip to bring a waterproof bag to Capri. :) Marco V is currently scheduled as our guide, the other is TBD. Hoping that our experience is as good as yours. Ciao!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter