Trip Report 1/2-1/10. Reviews & Critiques Pg 4 #57 *New*

All of us headed to the Boardwalk for pizza. Doesn't come close to our New York pizza but decent. Headed back to our room getting ready for our kids nite out at 7. Katie showed up with a small bag off goodies and a contract. I couldn't leave fast enough. We both got a slushy drink at Morocco. We headed to Japan to get the wife her pearl. She picked a 7 and it white and pink. Think she made out :). Went to the Rose and Crown in England for a Guinness and hard cider. Went toTest Track via fast pass. Thoughts are the new design your own car isn't as good as it was before. Soarin was real good! We had a child swap pass and used it to go on it together :) We went to Boardwalk to Big River Brewing company and had the beer sample. Went to ESPN for a beer and split a philly cheese sub. Had a nice walk and checked out the DVC before ending the night.

D521E655-1A05-43CA-8BCD-61937A499955-1153-0000011AEA1E8063.jpg

8579F22D-519D-417F-9C84-7E6730857848-1153-0000011AE46B23E8.jpg

B922F82E-2393-4808-BEF0-2BDA9D080AD1-1153-0000011AEDFFA48E.jpg

following along. Thanks for posting. Your family is lovely and everyone seems so happy.

Have you noticed a drop in the crowds yet from the holidays?

I am so glad to see Periwinkle was there to meet.

Woke up at 6am to get ready for EMH at HS. We walked took 20 mins and got there at 745 waited and I "ran" to get fast passes for toy story (1015-1115). Wife went to tower of terror and I met her there. Rider swap and Emma went on first with DW. Funny since Emma wasn't tall enough for Soarin with the same height requirements. As I was writing this Emma came out and didn't ride it...too scared. DW going on though :)

Toy story fast passes have been gone for a hour now! We just rode the ride and waiting for sci Fi lunch.

Sci Fi lunch was great! Best lunch yet! Paid cash since this is the cheapest sit down meal. I had a burger hotdog and DW had apps-spinach dip and buff chicken poppers. Best artichoke dip she has ever have. Let the kids play in Honey I Shrunk the Kids. Took off for Lights Motor Action. Awesome for Nolan! He even saw Lightening McQueen at the show! Went to get a picture for Nolan at Lightening McQueen and Mater. He loved it! We went to our resort for some much needed pool time. Sand sand and more sand. We went back to DHS for dinner at quick service at Sunset Ranch Market. We decided to do the Great Movie Ride. The wife really wanted to do the Osborne Lights. It was awesome! Music, snow falling, got popcorn, kids danced, music played to the lights, and saw Santa Goofy! Goofy and Nolan were so cute!! They kept hugging and hugging lol. We left and headed back to the hotel. It was late 9-930 and kids were troopers and real good today since no naps (short naps in stroller) "real naps." Boat ride back was a nice change since we walked the rest first 3 trips to and from. Doing laundry now and CMs were great to get me quarters since we didn't bring them. 2 bucks a load for wash/dry.

Blessed_wth_Triplets said:
Loving your live TR! How is the weather?

Thank you! Weather was very warm today :). In the sun felt a lot warmer then 72.

I just did a run while waiting for my laundry to HS To Epcot back to BC. Now headed to bed. We have AKL for breakfast (Boma our Fav) and AK. We are meeting my grandma as well in DTD at 4. Busy day ahead. :)

We are here now too. Weather felt HOT today. Right before we left (like one day) forecast was saying it would be cloudy and barely make it into the 70s. It hit 80 I think today, was very sunny and extremely humid. I go in January to avoid this type of weather, lol! A lot of people waking around in long sleeves because (like me) they thought it was going to be cooler. If I had brought the right clothes I'd probably be fie but the forecast has changed just since I packed 2 days ago! We still had an absolute ball though....the weather is my only complaint. Everything else has been amazing!

Woke up at 6 and got a taxi to AKL.
Boma for breakfast at 750. Met our expectations and more! Great food with an omelette station and ham and turkey carving station. Bus ride to AKL was next. Safari Kilimanjaro which was great since it was the first thing in the morning. Saw a baby elephant and rhino. Kids enjoyed it! We had a great tour guide we got some great shots since he stopped at the right times :) Rafikis planet watch (Train ride) was next.
It had a petting zoo, kids got touch the pigs. Very neat for younger kids. had some other things and got to meet Rafiki. Headed to the baby care center (placed in a great spot).
Finding Nemo show was great. One of my favorites. Think it was a little different from last time we saw it. Not sure though. Got questioned by a woman behind us on how we do it with 3 young kids. Patience is key! ;) Ate lunch at Pizzafari. Split a QD between the wife and me. Pizza here was way better then Boardwalk by a landslide! We did camp Mickey and Minnie. Saw a bunch of characters and got funnel cake. Yum! We headed to down town Disney. Took the bus to Saratoga Springs then to DTD. Took a hour!! Met my grandma (snow birds). My grandma insisted in get the free chocolate at Ghirardelli. We did Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner. It was the best bang for our buck for quick dinning credit. My spaghetti and meatballs was $16. Wood fire pizza there too and free refill sodas! We headed to do a train ride. We went to Once Upon Toy for new potato head pieces. Wife picked it and I think she was more into it then anyone there, trying to "jam" every piece in the box as possible. :) We went to Goofy Candy store for some fudge and the kids picked out a couple snacks with our snack credits. On bus now to BC and MK tomorrow for rope drop at 9am.

I just found out that we can use QS credits for ALL adult meals! So I have been getting crap QS options for kid meals that I could've been getting adult portions and choices. Well I will be not getting any kid meals again with QS.

Took off to MK and took us just about 20-25 from room to MK. We were the 3rd family at regular rope drop. Waiting to get in! First time doing this. :)

After the rope drop we headed to the Princess meet and greet. Nolan had just as much fun as Emma. He gave them hugs and couldn't stop talking about while waiting for our cin rolls from Main Street Bakery. Baby care center next and to Fantasy Land. Merry Go Round (was liked right on), Small World (5 min wait) got a front row spot and Harper enjoyed it the most!! She was clapping and dancing the whole time.
Saw the step sisters and it was a must for DW. Rode under the sea and met Ariel in the grotto while I waited in line for be our guest! Be our Guest was about 30 min from start till we sat down and we were done in about a hour. Food was great we had the steak sandwiches and the kids had ham sandwiches. The triple chocolate cup cake and french onion soup was great! Be able to get your own drinks is very nice. They give you a "rose" and they cart your food to you by finding your location with the rose. Very efficient. They said the wait time was 1 hour 15 minutes. Ha! Mad Tea Party was great for all of us. We rode it together as I spun it fast lol. No wait for this. We got the Dumbo fast pass after. Rode train around the park twice. Went to the circus souvenir and Emma played a circus game in front with a CM. We went back to ride Dumbo. Started to rain but not too bad. Headed over to Frontier Land and got caught in the parade at 3pm. Decided to stay out because of traffic and watch the parade today instead of tomorrow. Dream Come True is the parade name. Visited Tiana since she was our last princess to see. Went to the baby center for a recharge. We rode the Pirates of Caribbean it was about at 30 min wait. Nolan hide in my armpit and Harper enjoyed it like the It's a Small World. We were running late so we ran to our reservations in the rain. We had to wait 25 minutes to get seated. We were eating at Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh. Nolan and Emma loved the characters and Harper was scared but at the end Harper started to warm up and she was waving especially to Pooh. The beef was real good! Overall it was a great one credit sit down but the wait was a killer. We were going to do country bear jamboree but got stuck with the electric parade. We had front row spots at the end if the parade and it was a great view. Harper was clapping and dancing in my arms. She got a lot of attention from a lot of characters in the parade. We were going to do the fireworks tomorrow but ended up watching them. It was great! Music and the story with the fireworks. We bolted out about a minute before the fireworks ended to try to bet some of the crowd. Got to our bus but had to deal with 2 scooters getting on first. They take up 6 seats (3 a piece) and one seat per rider. 8 seats for 2 people!!! Crazy. Kids are sleeping now and another load of laundry is in. It's only one floor down from our room. Going to play some arcade games from the free tokens next. Sitting on our huge balcony with the wife :) MK tomorrow and we changed California Grille with GF cafe for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter