• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trees and decorations at different hotels!

blbrodger1

Mouseketeer
We arrive on Friday and I'd love to see pictures of trees at different resorts that are already on display. We enjoy going to a lot of the hotels to see the unique decorations. What are your favorite trees this year?

Hands down my favorites are the ones at the Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian. Beach Club also has a nice gingerbread carousel. All of the WDW resorts decorate nice for the holidays so you really can't go wrong. Also, Disney Springs has a Christmas tree trail that I hear is lots of fun.

Hands down my favorites are the ones at the Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian. Beach Club also has a nice gingerbread carousel. All of the WDW resorts decorate nice for the holidays so you really can't go wrong. Also, Disney Springs has a Christmas tree trail that I hear is lots of fun.
I really enjoyed the Christmas tree trail last year. I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter