Treehouse Villas Pictures?

SCtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Villas because I am going to stay there in July of this year. I know that DVC CMs have stayed there and I been told it's beautiful. :goodvibes

I would love pictures too...possibly staying in June.....I've seen SOME, but would really like a BTDT point of view!!

Try looking over on DVC. I've seen the pictures on that page? site? board? I don't know what it's called!

Thanks - those are great pictures. We're staying there this November with another family and plan to use every square inch of the Treehouse Villas. There will be 9 of us - think we'll be comfortable???

It might be a little tight, but totally do-able.

The first bedroom has bunk beds, flat screen tv, dresser, shelves and a closet. You could probably fit an air mattress on the floor but it would be tight. The room isn't very big.

Second room has a queen size bed, flat screen tv, two end tables and a closet. Also not a really big room.

We didn't use the pull outs in the living room. I can't remember if the couch pulls out or if it's just the chairs that fold open. Definitely enough room for a few people in the living room area.

The master bedroom is the largest, it has a queen size bed, two end tables, dresser, desk, flat screen tv and a large bathroom. We had the baby in a pack n play near the door to the room with plenty of room to manuever around it.

Cool - we're thinking both couples will take the two main bedrooms - and then the 2 boys in the bunk bed room. The last 3 are girls and they're little (11 and under) so we figure they'll love the pull outs. Our biggest win is the washer and dryer - WOOOHOOOO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter