Tree house Villas

Jdougherty

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the tree house villa's? Might need to plan a sorta last minute trip for WDW Marthon Weekend for a largish cast of charactors
5-7 adults 2 childern and 2 under the age of 2.

In your opinion would these work? We are DVC member and would have to rent points for this trip or pay OOP.

THANK YOU ALL

You can see a video tour of the Tree House Villas on Youtube. I would love to see some pictures here as well. Someone please post some. :)

I don't really have photo's to post but we stayed there from July 24-29 and they are really beautiful. now i will try to explain the villa to you the best i can.... when you walk up the stairs to the entrance you will open the door and bang you are in the living room kitchen and dinning room. the decor is awesome but the lighting is very dim. to the right is the 1st bedroom with a bunkbed not much place to put suitcases not overly large room that is for sure. go back out the door and into the next room. 1 queen size bed and ok for size. back out the hall again and there is the bathroom at end of hall full bathroom. back in the living area you have the full size kitchen and large dinning room table with a couch and chair that also fold out for beds. off that area is the master bedroom the bedroom is a nice size but again poor lighting... there is a ceiling light way up top in the master bedroom but might as well be a candle.... the master bathroom is huge with a seperate toilet area behind another door. shower is different that is for sure.... you stand beside the tub to shower... very different.... i know they are villas and disney thinking of the DVCers but they could have put the shower in the tub and nobody probably would have made a stink over it.... i would rate the villa a 9 only because of the poor lighting.... they say sleeps 9 but we were 6 and it was comfortable 9 will make it tight with everyones suitcases. i don't think we will be trying to get the THV in the future but it was a nice experince. Everyone will have their own opinion and this is mine. i hope this helps you a little......these villas are going to be popular for a while so good luck getting one

I have never stayed at the tree house villas and have never seen them, but had a thought about the comment above regarding the shower next to the tub. I just wrote many articles on Japanese bathtubs and bathing for a client. The theory is that in a traditional Japanese bathroom the shower is next to the tub with a sink over it. This is because the Japanese tradition of bathing is to wash oneself in the shower or sink before entering the tub. I wonder if this is the reason for the different bathroom setup in the tree house villas. Weren't they originally designed to house the foreign cm's? Just a thought. To the OP, I hope you have a wonderful trip no matter what you decide to do.

My family will be staying there in November. I definitely plan on taking lots of photos, since I haven't found many (except the ones that people took during the tours when they first opened.)

We're so excited to be staying in the Tree House Villas the first week in October. My FIL has always been fascinated by the "treehouses" and after 20 years and MANY visits, we're finally staying there! YIPPEE! :yay::yay:

I just found out that my friend is staying with her entire family, including DH, DS, and DMIL, DFIL, etc. in the Treehouse Villas the first week in November.

I am so envious of her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter