Travelocity reservations

LoveMy3DisneyKids

Mouseketeer
Can I hook up my Travelocity ro reservation to MDE? I'm trying to hook it up. It says reservation not found. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can hook up the reservation?

I have never booked through Travelocity, but I have seen others post that they have been able to link the reservation to MDE. So I know it's possible.

Did you get it to link?

i booked a reservation through Travelocity a week ago... and still I can't get it to link. :( I had in past through them for my fall trip,typed it in, viola,it linked up. this time... nothing.

any suggestions?

Did you get it to link? i booked a reservation through Travelocity a week ago... and still I can't get it to link. :( I had in past through them for my fall trip,typed it in, viola,it linked up. this time... nothing. any suggestions?
no I never did. I contacted them (Travelocity) explaining that I need an actual Disney confirmation number. They kept emailing me back the same confirmation number. It was like a big joke. Eventually, after about 5 emails I received an email saying that I had to call them (Travelocity) and be on the line with them while they called disney to get an actual disney confirmation number. I haven't had the chance to do this yet. (More like Im sick of dealing with it, I need a break, I'll get to it at some point) if you do it, let me know how it works out.

I don't know if it is the same issue I had with the Expedia booking I made, but, when I called Expedia when I couldn't link the reservation number on the email it turned out that this was the wholesalers reservation number and the guy I talked to got hold of the reservation number I did need to link it up, I was impressed with Expedia's swiftness in sorting it out and I hope you have the same luck.

I have not booked through Travelocity, but I have booked with expedia, orbitz, cheaptickets, etc. There are 2 different confirmation numbers. One is the Travelocity confirmation, the second is the "hotel confirmation number." You can link via the hotel confirmation number. It is not in the same format as a Disney direct confirmation number (those are longer).

I linked an orbitz ressie last month and it was 6 numbers/letters. It was listed in the details section of my confirmation email, right next to the dates and the hotel name. I linked it within an hour of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter