Traveling With Kids or Adults Only ??

Who is in your 2.0 party?

• 2.0 with children

• 2.0 adults only

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it all works out and we get to go, 2 adults and kids are staying home!!!

NO KIDS! Our second vacation without kids in 15 years (and are they pissed!!)!!!

Neal

70% adults only voted so far WOW! more than I thought. I hope I can get my Palo ressie seeing as so many adults and previous cruisers on the ship...save some chocolate souffle for me:)

Are you KIDDING me?!?! Who's going to stay home and watch the boys?????????

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your mum wouldn't come watch them??!! I mean, who wouldn't want to come to MN in the middle of winter?!! Come on! :rotfl:

But you two need a vacation together--ALONE. REALLY! ;)

OR, take your MOM!

It was confirmed after this last week at her place...if we were on a cruise ship together, in a state room to ourselves, a murder would take place :scared1: I don't think the Podcast team would be very appreciative :rotfl2:

And, no, she would not come stay here to watch the boys while we were on a cruise. She does prefer winters over summers here, though ;)

I'm working on getting a PT job at our school/church. If I get it, I may be able to talk Keith into coming. We just got vouchers on Southwest for taking a bump coming home from CA, so I just need to pay for his portion of the cruise. Not that I have any idea on how I'm paying for mine yet. :rolleyes1

ULTERIOR MOTIVE ALERT!

70% adults only voted so far WOW! more than I thought. I hope I can get my Palo ressie seeing as so many adults and previous cruisers on the ship...save some chocolate souffle for me:)

Aha, so that's why you started this poll! :lmao:
I was going to ask, "Where's the 'adults going solo' choice on this poll?" ;)

ULTERIOR MOTIVE ALERT!

Aha, so that's why you started this poll! :lmao:
I was going to ask, "Where's the 'adults going solo' choice on this poll?" ;)

oops forgot about adults solo..my thinking was how many groups w/ children vs. adults only which does mean adults solo....bad choice of words. My ulterior motive only became clear to me as so many adults were filling up my poll, I suddenly realized that since we have never cruised w/ DCL that we might me left standing in the long line outside of Palo hoping we can get on the list! I was noticing on the discussion threads that it seemed like so many of the people weren't bringing in children, and I was right (well so far) we will see as the results come in:thumbsup2

oops forgot about adults solo..my thinking was how many groups w/ children vs. adults only which does mean adults solo....bad choice of words. My ulterior motive only became clear to me as so many adults were filling up my poll, I suddenly realized that since we have never cruised w/ DCL that we might me left standing in the long line outside of Palo hoping we can get on the list! I was noticing on the discussion threads that it seemed like so many of the people weren't bringing in children, and I was right (well so far) we will see as the results come in:thumbsup2

I thought you were looking for drinking buddies!

I am going solo - rooming with Lyn (Mainegal).

Though as Lyn has already pointed out, I am meeting up with many good friends. :hug:

We did 1.0 without the kids, so 2.0 is with them.

Same with us... We're going to have to figure out a way to dump, er... put the kids somewhere in the evenings so we can go to wavebands again!

2 Adults only! Taking the kiddies in Sept. 2010 and Feb. 2011 so this one is just DH and I. I have managed to rope in a couple friends of ours to go too but they aren't part of the DIS. Not yet anyway. :goodvibes

Solo traveler here! I will be leaving my teenage sons at home, this trip, as they have finals during the same week as the cruise. I haven't traveled without them since they were babies. But, I got a taste of the solitude when we went on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year, and they completely abandoned me. :rotfl:

Same with us... We're going to have to figure out a way to dump, er... put the kids somewhere in the evenings so we can go to wavebands again!

I look forward to meeting your daughters. They look like mighty fine young ladies!

Bringing our girls with us, and then some:

Stateroom 1: Me, DW Cathy, DD's (6 and 3).
Stateroom 2: My mom & dad (gave them this trip as their 40th anniversary gift!)
Stateroom 3: My Sister, BIL, and their DS (6 mo. by then).

First DCL cruise for all of us...can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter