• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel- PCR COVID tests near Disneyland

I may just spring for the $150/test option at the Covid Clinic at Anaheim City Hall. They say you get your test back by 11:59 pm PDT the next day.

That's what we ended up doing. Had to get testing for the kids so that they could return to school. The Covid Clinic testing at City Hall was true to their word. We went in on a Sunday morning, got tests and we got the results back around 11:00 AM the next day.

Hey all! I got home from my trip, using Covidtestcourier.

Our flight was on Thursday at noon and I booked our PCR test for Monday evening.

The day of, Bailey, the lady texted me around noon, coordinating a time. She let me know that because our test was scheduled for the evening, the results would probably be emailed to us around midnight on Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

She texted me again when she was on the way and we met her at the hotel lobby. The test was very quick and simple. We were done in like 2 minutes!

We received our test results around 23:15 on Tuesday. On the day of our flight, we showed them when we checked in our luggage for Air Canada and that was it! Easy peasy :)

Highly recommend it. Made the process a lot simpler for folks like us who didn't rent a car!

Hey all! I got home from my trip, using Covidtestcourier.

Our flight was on Thursday at noon and I booked our PCR test for Monday evening.

The day of, Bailey, the lady texted me around noon, coordinating a time. She let me know that because our test was scheduled for the evening, the results would probably be emailed to us around midnight on Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

She texted me again when she was on the way and we met her at the hotel lobby. The test was very quick and simple. We were done in like 2 minutes!

We received our test results around 23:15 on Tuesday. On the day of our flight, we showed them when we checked in our luggage for Air Canada and that was it! Easy peasy :)

Highly recommend it. Made the process a lot simpler for folks like us who didn't rent a car!

Can I ask how the covid courier test compared to your rapid test going down in terms of how far the swab goes up? We need to plan for our trip in March and our son is on the spectrum so I'm hoping to find the least invasive test to make it go a tiny bit smoother for him. I know the NAAT test is pretty easy but it's 50pp more and we'd have to walk to the hotel where it's offered, if we can get a similar one done on site it would be so much easier!

Can I ask how the covid courier test compared to your rapid test going down in terms of how far the swab goes up? We need to plan for our trip in March and our son is on the spectrum so I'm hoping to find the least invasive test to make it go a tiny bit smoother for him. I know the NAAT test is pretty easy but it's 50pp more and we'd have to walk to the hotel where it's offered, if we can get a similar one done on site it would be so much easier!

Yeah! It is pretty shallow-- you lift your chin up and they just swab around 1 nostril. It doesn't go up too deep but she did do circles with the swab in my nostril quite thoroughly.

It tickled and feels a bit weird, but it wasn't painful and I'd say it didn't go over 20 seconds in my nose!

I took the Rapid Antigen test from Canada and it was around the same depth, but they did both nostrils and length of the process was about the same. But for this one I got my results in 40 minutes!

Hope that helps!

Covid Test Courier update.
We had our PCR test booked for Friday between 9:15-10:00 am. They sent me a text Thursday night to confirm their arrival time at 9:15 am and I said that was perfect.

On Friday morning we met them in the hotel lobby; they arrived right on time.

The swab was more shallow than I remember from our tests back in Canada. The person that took our tests said that he would bring them to the lab right away and estimated we would have the results by 11:00 pm that night. He was close, we received the results about 12:13 am.

They send you an email with the results in PDF form, so, they are very easy to download to your phone.

This service was really good and I recommend it if you’re in Anaheim.

Frankie

We used Curative for our PCR back to Canada. Was free & about a 20 min drive from Disney. Had results in less than 24 hours.

We used Curative for our PCR back to Canada. Was free & about a 20 min drive from Disney. Had results in less than 24 hours.

Thanks for the info, did they also offer the NAAT test? Is that the one that is pretty quick and also accepted for entry to Canada?

Appreciate the information. Was this the Bristol Plaza location? Drive-through?

I’m looking for a test location for our January trip but they must not book that far out. Also considering the Walgreens at 16201 Harbor since they have the RapidID test or the 12001 Euclid location since it’s closer (but no RapidID) and we’ll be using Uber.

Yeah! It is pretty shallow-- you lift your chin up and they just swab around 1 nostril. It doesn't go up too deep but she did do circles with the swab in my nostril quite thoroughly.

It tickled and feels a bit weird, but it wasn't painful and I'd say it didn't go over 20 seconds in my nose!

I took the Rapid Antigen test from Canada and it was around the same depth, but they did both nostrils and length of the process was about the same. But for this one I got my results in 40 minutes!

Hope that helps!

When you book it and it asks for all of your address information did you put your home address or the hotel address? It automatically defaults to wanting me to put in my Canadian information.. It seems this option is the best, I was originally looking at testing at the Anaheim hotel but this seems to be the way to go

When you book it and it asks for all of your address information did you put your home address or the hotel address? It automatically defaults to wanting me to put in my Canadian information.. It seems this option is the best, I was originally looking at testing at the Anaheim hotel but this seems to be the way to go

I had the same question! I put in my hotel address! Because that's where they'd meet you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter