Travel Dolls at Disneyland

SheweeHerman

Earning My Ears
Do any of you bring Travel Dolls to Disneyland? Sort of the same idea as the Traveling Gnome. You take pictures of it wherever as a fun way to share travel pics.
Miss Yong is shown here from my last visit 2016-10-04 13.14.20.jpg

Cool lalasmama!
My brother takes a tiny sock monkey when he travels. I have built up an album of pics with my travel doll.
It adds to my traveling experience and when we go in a couple weeks she will be sporting a tiny mickey hat :)

Do any of you bring Travel Dolls to Disneyland? Sort of the same idea as the Traveling Gnome. You take pictures of it wherever as a fun way to share travel pics.
Miss Yong is shown here from my last visit View attachment 198895

I'm sure this is a fun hobby for you, but holy cow is that doll creepy and scary. I think I'd rather take photos with my Travel Insane Murder Clown...

We travel with various stuffed animals. They cozy up any hotel room and make for fun photos. Sometimes housekeeping gets in on the game. The best housekeeper was the one who moved the animals, posed them, then left us arrows made from chocolate mints to show us where they were. :)

I have friends who do this, one has a Wendy Lawton doll she takes everywhere, she's been all over, and she usually hand sews an outfit while traveling. A former co-worker has done it with a Kermit for years, and Kermit is quite the Globe Trotter! I have done it when I have gone to doll conventions, but that has been years! And what kind of doll is your travel doll? She's cute!

Oh Wendy Lawton dolls are adorable. This doll is a tiny bjd Bong Sun Hwa made by Rainman about 15 years ago. She's only 5 1/2" tall and very easy to carry and pose, I've had a lot of fun with her. :)
I have friends who do this, one has a Wendy Lawton doll she takes everywhere, she's been all over, and she usually hand sews an outfit while traveling. A former co-worker has done it with a Kermit for years, and Kermit is quite the Globe Trotter! I have done it when I have gone to doll conventions, but that has been years! And what kind of doll is your travel doll? She's cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter