Travel Channel Announcement?

fannatic

Mouseketeer
Someone wrote about this on another site. I think someone's just spreading false rumors, but it said that the Travel Channel is suppose to announce WDW's Fifth Theme Park on June 24. Has anyone seen this on any Disney special on the Travel Channel? The person claimed their co-worker came to work all excited about it. - I've read where there is a Fifth park planned, but I wouldn't expect it to be announced this year. Anyone hear more about this?:thumbsup2

I don't believe any of this. These rumors come and go, and with the state of the economy, I wouldn't guess they would open a brand new theme park, when they can improve their current parks, and with California Adventure going under a 1 Billion+ change. Just my two cents
:)

I don't believe any of this. These rumors come and go, and with the state of the economy, I wouldn't guess they would open a brand new theme park, when they can improve their current parks, and with California Adventure going under a 1 Billion+ change. Just my two cents
:)

I have to agree with this, if there was any type of 5th park announcement I don't think that at least some of the details would have leaked out about it

I have to admit though, I love being able to come to this forum and read a new "5th Park" rumor everyday :surfweb:

The 24th has come and gone...did Travel Channel do anything? Did they run all their Disney specials that day?

I don't think the Travel Channel is on Disney's list of major operational announcement channels anyways...

I saw the special at 9:00 pm on the 24th. The new park sure looks like it will be fantastic :thumbsup2

I don't care about a 5th park -- I just wish they add more countries to the World Showcase in Epcot ;):rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter