Travel Agent Question

Rigby

Mouseketeer
Hi! We just got off the Dream and booked our 5th Disney cruise while on-board. We've never used a travel agent and I'm pretty comfortable booking all of our Port Adventures. Would there be any reason at this point to hook up with a TA? Would we get an on-board credit on top of any discount from Disney? Just curious. Thanks!

I’m not sure if you would get any additional on-board credit from a TA, so I can’t answer that one. The only reason we went through a TA for our upcoming trip is because we are going with my whole family- so 4 cabins worth of people. It was worth going through the middle man just to make all of the arrangments so my mom woulnd’t drive me/us crazy. If I had been going by myself, I would have just done Costco Travel. I always book my own excursions, so I wouldn’t have asked my TA to do that anyways.

Yes, if the TA gives OBC, you would get that on top of the Disney discount. You would need to transfer the booking to a TA within 30 days.

If you transfer a DCL booking to Costco, yes, you will get Costco's 8.5% Costco cash card (some Costco locations' customer service will let you cash out the card) after the cruise, on top of the 10% OBB discount. And if you're an executive Costco member, you'll get an additional 2% back mailed to you at the end of the year in the form of a check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter