• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation to Ohana

Kiele_Kai23

Earning My Ears
Hi! What would be the easiest way to get Ohana if you're not staying at the Poly. We are still figuring out where we will stay but mostly CSR. Thanks!

1) Bus to the Magic Kingdom then the resort monorail to the Poly
2) Minivan
3) Uber

I would do 1, I LOVE trains of any kind!

Just to tack on another one: If you happen to be at Disney Springs before dinner you could take a bus directly to Poly from there.

We usually do Taxi or Minnie Van(but that one is a little pricey lately). I have heard stories of Uber drivers being turned away at the MK/Epcot resorts so when traveling to one of those resorts, we tend to stay away from Uber.

Uber and Lyft won’t be turned away if their passengers have an ADR or are staying at that resort.
You are correct - wasn't thinking about 'Ohana and an ADR when I answered. We usually go to the Poly for Trader Sam's so no ADR there and I have read reports of people getting turned away at the guard gate so just to be safe we use a taxi.

Last time we went we took a ride service (Lyft or Uber) and it was a quick ride from boardwalk. Using Disney transportation would take longer but is free.

We usually do Taxi or Minnie Van(but that one is a little pricey lately). I have heard stories of Uber drivers being turned away at the MK/Epcot resorts so when traveling to one of those resorts, we tend to stay away from Uber.

Uber and Lyft won’t be turned away if their passengers have an ADR or are staying at that resort.
If you don't have an ADR and want to go to Trader Sams, you can take Uber to the TTC and then walk over.

Getting picked back up at the poly by uber to go back to your resort doesn't seem to be a problem.

Is parking your car directly at the Poly an option for a dinner at Ohana? We are staying off property and scored a late dinner reservation time.

If you don't have an ADR and want to go to Trader Sams, you can take Uber to the TTC and then walk over.

Getting picked back up at the poly by uber to go back to your resort doesn't seem to be a problem.
I'm new here...could you tell me what TTC is? I've seen it in other posts too. 🙃

With an ADR we’ve never had an issue being dropped off at the Poly or the Contemporary (STK71) using Uber/Lyft. We usually take the monorail to Mk afterwards (after an early dinner).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter