Transportation to Dolphin with ECV

elvispursley

DIS Veteran
Question for all you ECV users (or those with knowledge)--What's the easiest and most direct way to get to the Dolphin from POFQ with an ECV? We're wanting to try Rosa Mexicano's breakfast and aren't sure if a Minnie Van can take us there (I'm thinking not)?

I would take the bus to HS and then either take the boat to the Dolphin or, if your other party members don’t mind, take the walkway to the Dolphin… which is really lovely, wandering along the canal.

As I have asked recently, there are minnie vans that can take handle an EVC, but might be a wait and can be pricey. I've been trying to figure out travel what if's too.

I went to look at the menu for Rosa Mexicano and all I see on the disney site is dinner. What am I doing wrong?

As I have asked recently, there are minnie vans that can take handle an EVC, but might be a wait and can be pricey. I've been trying to figure out travel what if's too.

I went to look at the menu for Rosa Mexicano and all I see on the disney site is dinner. What am I doing wrong?
Yeah, we've done the Minnie Vans to other dining locals but all have been Disney-owned hotels and we're not clear if you can catch a Minnie Van to the Dolphin, given they have different transportation options.

As for Rosa Mexicano, you have to go the Dolphin website to see breakfast. They don't take reservations for breakfast, sadly!

https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/menus/rosa-breakfast.pdf

Question for all you ECV users (or those with knowledge)--What's the easiest and most direct way to get to the Dolphin from POFQ with an ECV? We're wanting to try Rosa Mexicano's breakfast and aren't sure if a Minnie Van can take us there (I'm thinking not)?

I just double-checked the Lyft app, and it let me set up a pickup at POFQ and drop off at Dolphin - if you want to try a Minnie Van. If you need the Accessible van, make sure you pick the "Accessible Minnie Van Service" option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter