Transportation to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
From what I understand, Disney transportation no longer makes one way rides to the water parks. They're dropped off at Disney Springs and catch another bus. Is it like this for all resorts? WHY??? Does it save any time? Isn't Blizzard Beach really close to All Star Sports?

I was told last summer that there was a rumour at Transportation that Disney would buy new buses in early 2017, at which point direct transportation would be restored to the water parks. I have no idea whether this turned out true.

Unless anything has changed very recently, from ALL resorts...

To get to TL, you take a bus to DS then switch to a TL bus. Same in reverse.

To get to BB, you take a bus to AK then switch to a BB bus. Same in reverse.

This started sometime last summer if I'm not mistaken. Total PITA in my humble opinion.

This is what I am understanding. Not too happy about it - we go in August with 3 waterpark days.

Unless anything has changed very recently, from ALL resorts...

To get to TL, you take a bus to DS then switch to a TL bus. Same in reverse.

To get to BB, you take a bus to AK then switch to a BB bus. Same in reverse.

This started sometime last summer if I'm not mistaken. Total PITA in my humble opinion.

This is what it was when we were visiting in Jan 2017.

Staying at POR, I don't mind having to transfer at DS from TL. After TL, we'll have dinner in DS, and then take the boat back to POR. That will work at nicely! :thumbsup2

Having to transfer at AK for BB though... :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter