Transportation MCO to Swan

KimStaR

this water smells like splash mountain
For those of you staying at the Swan prior to the cruise, how are you getting there from MCO? I have not decided on Swan or possible other hotel yet, waiting to see what other kind of room only codes are released. Of course the current PIN excludes the weekend prior to our cruise!

We're going to use a town car service so we can get a grocery stop. I think we're going to try Florida Tours this time.

Thank you for your responses. I am trying to see if theres a slightly cheaper alternative than even that.

The Swan and Dolphin offer transportation from MCO to the hotel and back.

This is what on their site (under the FAQ section):
4. Is there transportation to/from the airport to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin? Is there a fee?
Yes, there is transportation to/from the Orlando International Airport. The fees are listed below*.

From airport to hotel (one-way fee*): Approximately
Sedan (up to 5 people) $78.00
Taxi Service $70.00
Limousine (up to 8 people) $180.00

From hotel to airport (one-way fee*): Approximately
Sedan (up to 5 people) $63.00
Taxi Service $60.00
Limousine (up to 8 people) $155.00

Note: While our limousines hold 8 passengers, large amounts of luggage may require an additional vehicle.

Mears Transportation - Shuttle Services to/from Orlando International Airport:

Approximately Approximately
Per Adult $20.00 (one-way) $34.00 (round trip)
Per Child (ages 4-11) $16.00 (one-way) $26.00 (round trip)

*All prices are approximate and subject to change.

Mears is the preferred service provider for transportation for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.

Hi Yvet,

I had looked at the Swalphin (hehe) sight and I had not seen that. Thanks! Still not sure what I am doing, but I appreciate everyone's input and suggestions! :)

Check rates at National/Alamo for pick-up at MCO with drop-off at the Dolphin. You can do your own grocery stop. Just be aware that there is a charge to park at the Swan/Dolphin if you keep the car overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter