Transpo question from MCO to WDW

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
I haven't needed transportation from MCO to WDW since they got rid of the ME. What do most use as their mode of transportation now? I'm assuming Ride Share or renting a car - but wasn't sure if there are any shuttles that are available and/or recommended. And which method is preferred if you need 3 booster seats? Thanks!

My answer might depend on how old the kids are.

In Florida, they don't need boosters if they're over age 6 (I understand though that most parents don't yank them that early).

We usually use Happy Limo.

I haven't decided if I'm using them or Mears Connect next time. Since we're flying SW, we might just use HappyLimo and pay for a 5 pt for my 3 year old.

ETA: I'm not sure if car services will have 3 boosters, so you might be better off looking at Mears Connect.

The options are (in no particular order):
1) Rental Car
2) Taxi
3) Private car shuttle
4) Mears Connect (Shared Shuttle)
5) Ride Share (uber/lyft)

The all have pros/cons. I would eliminate #2 and #5 based on your car seat requirements.

Last May I used a bus to avoid needing a car seat (I think mears connect bought out the one I used). Last September we traveled to Miami for DCL and I bought an inflatable booster from Amazon that I used so we could Uber and it was pretty easy.

No kids, but we did book FL Town Car Services for 6 adults. $225 +tip r/t. He meets us in baggage claim.

Just booked Mears Connect for my group of six for our trip in February. It’s our first time taking our kids. In the past we’d just use Uber, but since we don’t want to bring our car seats, a shared shuttle bus is the best option.

If not for the car seat issue I’d be using Uber.

I haven't needed transportation from MCO to WDW since they got rid of the ME. What do most use as their mode of transportation now? I'm assuming Ride Share or renting a car - but wasn't sure if there are any shuttles that are available and/or recommended. And which method is preferred if you need 3 booster seats? Thanks!
Mears Connect is the same as DME without the Disney video and at a cost. No boosters needed. https://www.mearsconnect.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter