Transformers: the Ride - Universal Orlando - Express Pass entrance

RachelleBeaney

PrincessShelle
I am heading to Universal Orlando Resort in November and am making all my plans for the trip, and have come across some conflicting advice regarding the ability to use express pass for Transformers: the Ride

I realise the ride only just opened, but before opening sources indicated that an express line had been included, however recent reports seem to suggest it's not currently open or available and Universal's website doesn't list Transformers as express pass available ride...

So my question for all of you heading to Universal in the next few months or who have been since Transformers opening, do you knowledge people think there will there be an express pass line by November?
:)

According to reports in other threads, the express pass line for Transformers has been open since the day after the grand opening on the 20th. It was only not in use during soft openings and on grand opening day.

We just used express pass today for it. The wait was 90 minutes and we waited about 10. And it was a great ride!

Thanks calablovedisney, that is encouraging!! I have fond memories of using our unlimited express pass for spiderman last time we were at Unviersal Orlando and riding 4 times as a walk on while the line wait was posted at 50min! While I don't expect that to happen with Transformers since it's so new I am very excited to know the wait wont be too long with express pass!

Yes, RAPStar, the website is now advertising Express Pass for HRRR - I believe, according to what i've read, it opened a while ago - now the only ride in the whole resort to lack express pass is The Forbidden Journey - and that ride really don't need it since you don't really mind waiting too long in the queue to experience everything it has to offer :)

Yes, RAPStar, the website is now advertising Express Pass for HRRR - I believe, according to what i've read, it opened a while ago - now the only ride in the whole resort to lack express pass is The Forbidden Journey - and that ride really don't need it since you don't really mind waiting too long in the queue to experience everything it has to offer :)

and Pteranodon Flyers

Transformers question regarding soft openings a few weeks ago. I thought I would ask here first since so many here are so knowledgable (and I appreciate you all!). Regarding soft openings that were for annual passholders ...does this include power pass holders or only regular annual passes? Anyone there a few weeks ago for the soft openings that may know? I am thinking next year....

or, can I upgrade from power to annual once in the parks is something requires an annual pass? I am thinking HP Phase 2 next year!!! :)

Thank you all so much!

Transformers question regarding soft openings a few weeks ago. I thought I would ask here first since so many here are so knowledgable (and I appreciate you all!). Regarding soft openings that were for annual passholders ...does this include power pass holders or only regular annual passes? Anyone there a few weeks ago for the soft openings that may know? I am thinking next year....

or, can I upgrade from power to annual once in the parks is something requires an annual pass? I am thinking HP Phase 2 next year!!! :)

Thank you all so much!
Each soft opening is different so there is no way to really tell you yes or no. I think Transformers' soft opening was for all passholders since it was before regular park opening. Who knows what's going to happen next year for HP2. When WWoHP opened at IOA, they didn't do any previews for passholders until later in the year and it angered quite a few people.

You can upgrade from Power Passes to Preferred/Premier at the park unless you are doing the monthly payment plan. If you are, you would have to pay off the remaining balance and then upgrade but if not, just upgrade and pay the difference at Guest Services.

Thank you Metro West!

We will be there the first week of June, and will have one AP and one Power Pass. I will upgrade to a second AP if it becomes beneficial. We will all just have to wait and see. :bitelip: what happens with HP2.

Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter