transfer from Sanford airport to port canaveral

ShelleyLynn

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me some advice? We usually fly Southwest but got such a great deal on Allegient I just had to give them a try. Now I need to figure out transfers to/from airport to Port Canaveral. TIA

It's approx 66 miles from SFB to PC. DCL does not offer transportation from SFB, you would need to either rent a car and drive yourself or use a service.

Renting a car would probably be your best option. All the major car rental companies are near SFB but you'll need to check out what your best option is for return/shuttle to the port.

We've flown Allegiant several times. Going to WDW from there, we used Happy Limo as a special surprise for the kids. Going on cruises, we've done one way rentals to Cape Canaveral. It's a small airport, so quick and easy to get in and out of.

ETA: don't take their directions and suggestion to get the toll tag. Look at a map in advance and take the state highway that takes you to I-95. I would recommend the Holiday Inn in Titusville. It's about halfway and a nice place. We've used it because our flights have gotten us in late several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter