Train station to resort question

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
I am thinking about flying to Ft Lauderdale to visit my brother prior to joining family at WDW next month. Would then take the train north to join the family at resort (POP).

Would it be best to travel to Kissimmee or Orlando Amtrak station?

Would a taxi be the best way to get from the station to resort? Won't need a rental car because other family members will be arriving by car but not until late in the day. Any idea of cost for taxi?

I am thinking about flying to Ft Lauderdale to visit my brother prior to joining family at WDW next month. Would then take the train north to join the family at resort (POP).

Would it be best to travel to Kissimmee or Orlando Amtrak station?

Would a taxi be the best way to get from the station to resort? Won't need a rental car because other family members will be arriving by car but not until late in the day. Any idea of cost for taxi?

Coming North your first stop is Kissimmee for the Disney area so I would get off there. There is usually taxis there when the train pulls in and I believe it would be some where around the neighborhood of $30 to the resort. Not sure on the price for the taxi as I haven't taken one in quite some time. By the time you get to Orlando stop you can be half way to the resort if not all the way depending on how many are getting off and on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter