Trail's End Brunch

suzzzze

Mouseketeer
Trying to make a ressie for Trail's End on a Sunday morning in Feb. Only times coming up are for dinner. How do I book the brunch?

Breakfast times and brunch are now available on line. Just got mine for Feb.5

OK, so after I saw this post, I had to check again. Yesterday, only dinner times were showing up for September 11th, so I had to call to make my reservation. This morning, brunch times are online for my date. I checked Suzzzze's date, and nothing shows (grayed out). Beyond 180 days? How did she get it? I think IT is having fun with us...

BTW, try making any res at the Trail's End for one person. I haven't been able to do it for 2 years. It will always accept 2 people, but not one. I have told IT about it, but it hasn't done any good. Now, I just make the res for 2 and explain when I get there.

OK, so after I saw this post, I had to check again. Yesterday, only dinner times were showing up for September 11th, so I had to call to make my reservation. This morning, brunch times are online for my date. I checked Suzzzze's date, and nothing shows (grayed out). Beyond 180 days? How did she get it? I think IT is having fun with us...

BTW, try making any res at the Trail's End for one person. I haven't been able to do it for 2 years. It will always accept 2 people, but not one. I have told IT about it, but it hasn't done any good. Now, I just make the res for 2 and explain when I get there.

Feb. 5 is our checkout day so was able to make all our ADR's Aug. 1 for our vacation Jan. 28 - Feb. 5. That's the 180 days + 10. So I was able to keep checking for Trails End brunch and just hoped the system would get un-glitched.......

Feb. 5 is our checkout day so was able to make all our ADR's Aug. 1 for our vacation Jan. 28 - Feb. 5. That's the 180 days + 10. So I was able to keep checking for Trails End brunch and just hoped the system would get un-glitched.......

Now I get it....

BTW, try making any res at the Trail's End for one person. I haven't been able to do it for 2 years. It will always accept 2 people, but not one. I have told IT about it, but it hasn't done any good. Now, I just make the res for 2 and explain when I get there.[/QUOTE]

I always book for two, never had any success booking ADRs for myself as solo.

I always book for two, never had any success booking ADRs for myself as solo.[/QUOTE]

Trail's End is the only place I have run into with that issue.

I always book for two, never had any success booking ADRs for myself as solo.

Trail's End is the only place I have run into with that issue.[/QUOTE]

I book for two and then go back and change the reservation to one - works every time :)

I really wouldn't bother when there are no tables for singles. There has to be two place seatings at all tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter