Trading question

AJKMOM

DIS Veteran
We bought 5 day passes early so we could make theme park reservations. Now, we decided to go next April as well as next month. The general rule of thumb was always 10 days or more, get an AP. Can we do this transaction over the phone or does it have to be at a Guest relations office on site? Thanks for any help.

Currently, they are only sell APs to Florida residents. I hope that will work for you.
It never hurts to call.

If they’re made available again (have not been for a VERY long time), you will want to run your numbers. We sometimes have 15+ parks days in a Year and normally even then an AP is not worth it when I do the calculations.

The only new AP available to Florida residents at the moment is the pixie dust pass and it has so many block out dates. Weekends and holiday/peak weeks. (All other types of AP are available for renewals only.)

LOL! I thought this was going to be about pin-trading!

Anyway...to answer the basic question "Can we do this transaction over the phone or does it have to be at a Guest relations office on site?" Usually ticket upgrades can be done online, by phone or in-person. As others have pointed out, right now the only AP available for purchase is the Pixie Dust pass which is only available to FL residents and has many restricted dates. I'll be highly surprised if out-of-state APs become available again by your trip next month, but if they do you should be able to upgrade your ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter