• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trader Sams

What the above poster said - and it's a pretty non-descript door near the exit, as you're exiting that hallway, so it kind of blends in and doesn't scream "Tiki Bar Inside!!"

Last edited:

Anyone know if they’ve finally restocked the souvenir tiki mugs? I heard they've been out for a couple months now :sad:

@intricatejewel The report yesterday was they were still out of the Zombie and Pearl. The Pearl is expected for some time from what reports have said.

@intricatejewel The report yesterday was they were still out of the Zombie and Pearl. The Pearl is expected for some time from what reports have said.

Do you know if these are the only two that are out of stock for awhile? I have both of them, but wanted to get a new one when I go next week.

I am not sure which one I would like yet. I also have the Krakakoa (not sure of spelling) maybe the Nautilus???

I love the Krakatoa mugs, have each color ;) I think they have both the Krakatoa and the Nautilus in stock, I know one member was there last night and got one.

I am staying at YC and wanting to come here for a drink. Will they allow me to park at Poly to come here or no because it isn't a reservation restaurant?

@nolawave I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I'm not 100% certain about that. I suppose calling (407) 939-3476 and asking to be transferred to the Poly might work of they might be able to give you the answer of the day.

I will say we took a Lyft from Poly to Swan, so that's another option that doesn't cost much and doesn't put you behind the wheel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter