Toys for Tots

Philagoofy

<font color=purple>Guess my favorite dog!<br><font
No, I know it's not Christmas yet but I thought I'd share an idea or 2 for those of you who buy toys for these types of organizations. Just about every week our newspaper has coupons for 40% or 50% off any one item at Michaels and A.C. Moore craft stores. They have all types of children's kits, hook rugs, knit/crochet kits, paint-by-numbers and model planes/cars. I usually buy items in the $6.99-$12.99 range and save up to 1/2 on those prices. Hopefully, some items will spark an interest with some of the children & they'll pursue it.

Yesterday I bought about 13 plush animals from the drugstore for about $27.00. They were 75% off because they were for Easter. Normally, it would have cost over $100.00. So, even though they were mostly bunnies, I figure even at Christmas, a little girl or boy won't mind what it is as long as it's a little friend they can cuddle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter