Toy Story Merchandise

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
My Kid desperately wants the slinky dog headband that she saw on a youtube video.
Are these still available at Toy Story Land?
I'm also wondering what the chances are that the Alien Popcorn buckets will still be there in September?

The slinky dog headbands were there as recently (in my experience) as the beginning of January. Though they are very popular, who knows what might happen by September. The Popcorn buckets had a Holiday theme to them, so I would not count not them being there in September. You might want to look at Ebay for options.

Thankyou. I'm from Australia and have looked at the slinky headbands on eBay and they are INSANE expensive. Like over $100 and I'm not paying that.
I hope they have a different popcorn bucket when we're there. That Alien was so cute.
Thankyou for the reply. It was much appreciated.

Give it some time. Over time, when people realize that no-one will pay $100, they will become more reasonable. Don't give up yet. If your Little love it, I hope there comes a way to get it for her.

There's a regular alien popcorn bucket available and the ears are also still there

The slinky dog headbands were there as recently (in my experience) as the beginning of January. Though they are very popular, who knows what might happen by September. The Popcorn buckets had a Holiday theme to them, so I would not count not them being there in September. You might want to look at Ebay for options.

Are the alien head bands available outside of toy story land? I will be going to the Disneyland park only next month and would like to get a pair.

Unfortunately I won’t be making it to California Adventure just the Disneyland portion. No park hopper for me.
if you want specific merchandise that is available only at a park that you don't have access to, go to guest relations window and ask them if there's a way to buy it. Most likely they will go get the merchandise and charge it in the outdoor merchandise carts/stores (I've never been to DL)
The reason why I tell you this is because one day my daughter say this mouseketeer hat at the Fantasmic cart (DHS) and we decided not to buy it and get it on our way out thinking it would be at the gift shop at the entrance. Well it wasn't. By the time we figured this out the park was officially closed no way of getting back to Fantasmic. We went to Guest Relations and they had someone walk back and get the hat and bring it over to the front and they charged us in the front store.
Just another option if you don't find it at DL

I was in WDW January 28 through February 3 and the Slinky Dog Headband was available in World of Disney in Disney Springs (this is actually where I first saw the headband on my September, 2018 trip).

Speaking of World of Disney I'm just about positive I saw the Slinky Dog headband for sale at the one in DTD too. I'd check there for sure at least.
But, they are really, really plentiful. I can't imagine they'll be gone/sold out even by September.
Now, the popcorn bucket may be harder. They tend to change them out more often and it stands a greater chance to be gone come September than the headband does. But the bucket was still there as of Saturday at least.

if you want specific merchandise that is available only at a park that you don't have access to, go to guest relations window and ask them if there's a way to buy it. Most likely they will go get the merchandise and charge it in the outdoor merchandise carts/stores (I've never been to DL)
The reason why I tell you this is because one day my daughter say this mouseketeer hat at the Fantasmic cart (DHS) and we decided not to buy it and get it on our way out thinking it would be at the gift shop at the entrance. Well it wasn't. By the time we figured this out the park was officially closed no way of getting back to Fantasmic. We went to Guest Relations and they had someone walk back and get the hat and bring it over to the front and they charged us in the front store.
Just another option if you don't find it at DL

That’s a great tip. Is it a long process? Part of me doesn’t like putting people out but I realize it’s part of their job.

That’s a great tip. Is it a long process? Part of me doesn’t like putting people out but I realize it’s part of their job.
it took about 20 minutes for my situation. It is their job and Disney will not loose an opportunity to make money (not saying it in a sarcastic way just the truth)

My Kid desperately wants the slinky dog headband that she saw on a youtube video.
Are these still available at Toy Story Land?
I'm also wondering what the chances are that the Alien Popcorn buckets will still be there in September?
They had the slinky headbands and Buzz Lightyear ears on TSL carts on Sat 2/17 when I was there. Or as others mentioned, you could buy it right now on shopdisneyparks.com so your child can have it in advance of the trip and you don't have to stress about it being unavailable, as sometimes products do run out for a few days at a time.

Thankyou everyone. Unfortunately I can't buy it online as we are in Australia and the shipping is around $60 so I'll have to wait until we get there to buy it.

Gotcha, that makes sense. I wouldn’t stress too much, I think it’s unlikely they won’t have the headband, and popcorn bucket is too much of a pain to lug around and then carry home on airplane in my opinion. Even if the merchandise changes, I’m sure there will be something equally as cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter