• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

toy story cupcake toppers

popedisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have toy story cupcake toppers? DS3 birthday party will be toy story themed and I will be making cupcakes. He loves all of the characters...Zurg included! Thanks to anyone who can help!

I have some toy story things in my 4shared file in the link in my signature...I haven't made a cupcake topper but there are invitations, a candy bar wrapper and a bag topper. Look in the "blank invitations" file, and candy wrapper file.

thanks dolly... now I have to figure out how to personalize them (I know you have that great tutorial, but I am on a mac and my pc is old and I am not really comfortable with my computer skills of either! :)) I also really want a crayon box... or should I say ds does... but I know you are not really making that anymore and I totally understand, hopeful I can convince a friend and that he can figure it out! :goodvibes

BTW, dolly, what size bag do you use and what dimensions on the topper to print?

I'm really enjoying starting up my own little party printables company..so you are right I'm not able to make a lot of things as I'm busy trying to build up printables. Although I am missing working with disney images!

The bag topper size is completely up to you. Pick the bag that you want to use and then resize the topper to fit your bag. You can use a brown paper bag, a ziploc baggy or (my favorite) jewelry bags that you can get at walmart or a craft store. Jewelry bags are great for making M&M treat bags...or whatever your child's favorite candy may be.

Hope that helps!

I'm really enjoying starting up my own little party printables company..so you are right I'm not able to make a lot of things as I'm busy trying to build up printables. Although I am missing working with disney images!

The bag topper size is completely up to you. Pick the bag that you want to use and then resize the topper to fit your bag. You can use a brown paper bag, a ziploc baggy or (my favorite) jewelry bags that you can get at walmart or a craft store. Jewelry bags are great for making M&M treat bags...or whatever your child's favorite candy may be.

Hope that helps!

what do you mean by "jewelry bags" the mesh drawstring type or plastic? Would they be at Michaels and JoAnns or can I find them at Target?

BTW, I do like the things you are doing... I have checked your site and they are very classy looking. Too bad ds is too young to care about that yet! Next shower I throw you are getting my business though!;) Should be this spring sometime, a baby shower... just getting the ideas simmering! :goodvibes

I was looking through my 4shared and I also have a water bottle wrapper...in case you can use it.

I was looking through my 4shared and I also have a water bottle wrapper...in case you can use it.

Thanks, I saw that... was wondering how you do that? What kind of paper do you put it on? I assume for a bottle like Aquafina?

Thanks, I saw that... was wondering how you do that? What kind of paper do you put it on? I assume for a bottle like Aquafina?

I generally print it on cardstock then if you want to cover it so that the ink doesn't run if it gets wet you can cover it with clear adhesive shelf paper (also called peel and stick laminate). I think I made the warpper 8.5x2 inches and it should fit most water bottles. Make and print one and see how it fits around a water bottle that you have around the house.

what do you mean by "jewelry bags" the mesh drawstring type or plastic? Would they be at Michaels and JoAnns or can I find them at Target?

BTW, I do like the things you are doing... I have checked your site and they are very classy looking. Too bad ds is too young to care about that yet! Next shower I throw you are getting my business though!;) Should be this spring sometime, a baby shower... just getting the ideas simmering! :goodvibes

The jewelry bags are plastic and look like ziploc bags but they are smaller and different shapes. There is an example of an M&M bag in the cars party printables on my blog. I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby but I think I saw them at Walmart the other day.

I just made and posted some owl baby shower/birthday party printables, but I can make anything (well almost anything) your heart desires! I won't use disney images or other images that are trademarked but I can always make things that will go with them. For example, if your child loves buzz lightyear...I can make things with buzz's colors and with rocket ships or even wording like "to infinity and beyond!"

The jewelry bags are plastic and look like ziploc bags but they are smaller and different shapes. There is an example of an M&M bag in the cars party printables on my blog. I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby but I think I saw them at Walmart the other day.

I just made and posted some owl baby shower/birthday party printables, but I can make anything (well almost anything) your heart desires! I won't use disney images or other images that are trademarked but I can always make things that will go with them. For example, if your child loves buzz lightyear...I can make things with buzz's colors and with rocket ships or even wording like "to infinity and beyond!"

Thanks Dolly, I will have to look into those bags, right now I am SUPER busy but hopefully after this week (teacher conferences!). Where are the owl shower things you have? I would love to see them... My friend has not officially announced anything yet so I am waiting on that, and her ultrasound to know the gender (around christmas) but I need to get busy planning that one as she is due about 12 weeks after mine so I will be BUSY! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter