TownePlace Suites by Marriott (Orlando)

Geordietyke

Mouseketeer
Hello there! Whilst waiting for the 11 month mark for booking our flights for next October, I'm looking at various hotel options and came across the TownePlace Suites by Marriot at the Western Entrance of Disney. Having previously stayed at the Radisson Celebration, which was the perfect location for us a few years ago, but not really liking the reviews for it now, I was wondering if anyone had stayed at the TownPlace Suites? Trip Advisor reviews seem good but DIS feedback very much welcomed! Thanks in advance, Lesley :)

Just stayed there for one night before flying out this past Sunday. Really enjoyed the property for the short time we were there and would absolutely rebook for a few days next year. ONLY draw back was that there is nothing in the immediate area, such as dining. We had a suite complete with kitchen and two queens plus a pullout couch. We would totally recommend the place.

Thanks for that. We don't mind driving to restaurants so that's no problem. We want as near to Disney as offsite allows as we get to parks for rope drop, stay till around 1pm then back to hotel for rest/swim. We head for dinner and the parks early evening again. :)

TownePlace is about four miles from the All-Star Resorts. They also offer a nice complimentary breakfast buffet, complete with Mickey waffles! We did like the place very much and will most likely re-book for a few days next year.

Last edited:
We stayed at the sister property Springhill Suites this summer. From the upper floors you can see the gates to Disney and the Hollywood Studios fireworks at night. We would stay there again without hesitation. The drive to Disney property is super easy.

Thank you, the closeness to the parks is really doing it for me, I hope I can get a good deal come Dec time when the flights are released!!

Keep in mind that the main road adjacent to this hotel is a toll road (State Road 429). The toll to get to/from W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (192) is $1.25. However, there would not any tolls to get to/from Disney World if you use Western Way.

While tolls can be nothing more than an annoyance for those living in areas with them, they tend to become major hassles for anyone with a rental car. Typically, rental car companies charge you for the toll plus a healthy fee. Some companies will even charge you a fee on days you don't drive on toll roads if you have tolls on one day of your rental.

Caveat emptor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter