• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tower of Terror Fully Operational?

DVC4US

DVC Member Since 1998
Are both sides running on Tower of Terror? Saw last week that one side was down but wasn’t sure if it was just that morning or they have one side shut down again.

Trying to plan my early entry into HS on Friday. And yes, I do know that anything can happen at anytime!

Thanks!

Maybe someone can confirm but I thought both sides recently underwent maintenance. So I’d expect both sides running when they need it (most of the time lol).

For HS and EP I try to keep a backup plan for early entry. We’ve been bit several times getting a late start due to a ride not opening on schedule. So now I’m hyper aware to pivot asap.

We were there Sat morning and it was our first stop. While in line, I believe one side went down. No idea how long it was down.

Both sides running this morning for rope drop. Then one side went down for a spell, but right back up. Of course it didn’t affect lines with the light crowd today.

ETA that we were let in early and I had 3 rides on it before 8:30 so be sure to be there early!

That poor ride is limping along…it def went down on Monday while we were there. 30 min wait shot up to 70 and actually took even longer. Merciless.

So just be prepared and pack your patience!

We were there Sat morning and it was our first stop. While in line, I believe one side went down. No idea how long it was down.
We were there Sat morning as well and it was our first stop! We went back that evening right before park close and they still only had one side working. They were making announcements while we were in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter