Touringplans question

Thanks for the clarity on the murphy beds everyone! Like I said I am unfamilar with the moderate resorts bc we usually stay deluxe and from the pictures on Disney's website I would assume bc I am just that oblivious, LOL that they would all come with murphy beds, lol. This is good information to know though if we ever do decide to stay at a moderate :)

On touring plans though sometimes people leave comments so maybe some people will comment which rooms have murphy beds and which don't and you can weed through that way. Thats what I did with AKL bc it was very very important to me that we have bunk beds. I also put in the comments section that I wanted bunks so you could probably do that with the murphy bed as an option as well.

The CBR thread lists which rooms are confirmed with Murphy beds to help with the requesting :-)

Thanks for the clarity on the murphy beds everyone! Like I said I am unfamilar with the moderate resorts bc we usually stay deluxe and from the pictures on Disney's website I would assume bc I am just that oblivious, LOL that they would all come with murphy beds, lol. This is good information to know though if we ever do decide to stay at a moderate :)

On touring plans though sometimes people leave comments so maybe some people will comment which rooms have murphy beds and which don't and you can weed through that way. Thats what I did with AKL bc it was very very important to me that we have bunk beds. I also put in the comments section that I wanted bunks so you could probably do that with the murphy bed as an option as well.

@mickeystoontown Has a list in her CBR thread of rooms with a Murphy bed

from the pictures on Disney's website I would assume bc I am just that oblivious, LOL that they would all come with murphy beds, lol.

I assumed exactly this and I was not very happy actually to learn that it was just a maybe. The murphy bed was why I booked that room. I would have stuck with a value resort otherwise, but by the time we learned that it wasn't a guarantee the value was sold out for our dates.

I did find one comment on TP that said a room had a murphy bed. I requested that one as it was also near the pool and food. I should go look for a couple others as a back up plan that are farther away and maybe I will get one of them.

I'm working on my touringplans for 3/10 right now at MK. I'm not understanding some of the "lingo" on here. I'm hoping someone can help. Anyway, I added in my fp+ times, and then used the quick add to select the other attractions I wanted to add. Now after optimizing, it shows stuff like: FP+ priority 3/3 in group 1. What does that mean. This is an attraction I don't have a FP for. Did I add it wrong, and it thinks I have a FP for that?? Thanks!

I'm working on my touringplans for 3/10 right now at MK. I'm not understanding some of the "lingo" on here. I'm hoping someone can help. Anyway, I added in my fp+ times, and then used the quick add to select the other attractions I wanted to add. Now after optimizing, it shows stuff like: FP+ priority 3/3 in group 1. What does that mean. This is an attraction I don't have a FP for. Did I add it wrong, and it thinks I have a FP for that?? Thanks!

What park are you planning? I don’t recall seeing that specifically but I’m guessing it’s telling you what order to prioritize your fast pass choices when you schedule them. Maybe group 1 is in reference to tiered fast passes. Where exactly does it say that? Are you able to share the link to your plan or a screenshot?

Thanks. I think I figured it out. Looks like that is for if you have unscheduled FPs. I took that "3" out of the box and it took that part away.

Oh are you using the advanced section? I never use that except to occasionally force it to use my fast passes.

I think you've got it figured out - it means that if you have the choice of 3 additional FASTPASSes, it's the third priority for you.

If you change the '3' to '1', for example, it should tell you what FP you should get next, after using your original three booked-in-advance FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter