Tour Guide Mike

Yay!! He's back!!! :cool1: Thanks TGM.
And if nothing else, this experience has taught me personally that I am indeed, certifiably, beyond reason....OBSESSED. :thumbsup2

As promised many, many pages ago, I have returned to inform everyone here on the great DIS boards that my site is now back up and operating. However, because everything had to be completely reinstalled we are currently missing our security certificate for the purchase page. The password was something snail-mailed in 2002 and we're currently tracking it down. Once it is we'll set the purchase page back up again. Security & Safety first; purchases second -- of course.

Great that you are back Mike. I logged on to your site first without coming her for an update which was no the brightest thing in the world. As a result, you'll see a note from me saying I can't do my renewal but now I know why.

For everyone else, I'll be delayed in my return because I'm in the process of a renewal so don't have to much fun without me, it'll hurt my feelings.

Well poop! I was excited...went running over to TGM to join the December club... :( Not there yet.

Congrats on getting your site back up Mike!
:woohoo:

See everybody back at home, where I can go back to my usual lurking!

:3dglasses

Thanks dis boards! I couldn't have made it through without you!

Way to go Mike! Glad you are up and running again. I need to re-up for our next visit home!

Sorry you went through this! And I really hope there is some way to track this guy down that did this to you!

You were great to come here to the Dis to keep us informed. Hope you get over your flu/cold soon.

I think new members can join now too. We've had a few new people post in the forums this morning. :goodvibes

I still get a blank page when I try to sign up.
He needs to reinstate the Security Certificate with Verisign. Once he is able to do that he will reopen the subscription page.

Ken

I had read that this morning, but someone said they thought people were getting in but I didn't think so.

May be easier to just by a new SSL, they're cheap. Cheaper than lost business from uninformed non-DIS people who don't know whats going on.

I had read that this morning, but someone said they thought people were getting in but I didn't think so.

May be easier to just by a new SSL, they're cheap. Cheaper than lost business from uninformed non-DIS people who don't know whats going on.

Agreed

can't get in? or can't sign-up? the site's been up non-stop since it came back up. if you can't get to it at all, try clearing your cache, restarting your browser/computer, that sort of thing.

Hi.

I don't know nuttin' about computer munmbo-jumbo or why this is...but...

If you try to link through the 'dis' link in the Theme Park forum you get a white page with a four line message about the server...or something like that.

If you log onto www.tourguidemike.com, you shouldn't have a problem logging onto th the site...at least that worked for me...my techie DH suggested it...so there must be some reason to it...but I don't know it. It worked for me...hope it works for you.

Mo

i see. the link in the banner sets you to sign up with the discount code. i guess there's still an issue with signing up. but if you do have an account already, going directly to tourguidemike.com has been fine.

Mike has a message on his landing page stating they are still working out some difficulties but expects the site to allow renewals and new members by tomorrow (Monday) afternoon at the latest.

I have been trying since Saturday to get my renewal code for TGM and have had no response. Does anyone know what the deal is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter