Tour group report from this past week

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Since I do report the good and the bad of my trips, I will report on the tour groups this past week. And it was good.

There were quite a few groups in the parks and they were all very well behaved. I was impressed. Not one annoyance from them. Now there was none staying at my resort that I seen, but they were in the parks.

Not sure if there are fewer groups now vs years past or not though.

We were also there, 2/1-2/5. Lots of groups especially young high school aged kids. Lots of dance groups. All were really well behaved. I enjoyed seeing them all enjoying themselves together. Great memories for them.

We were in a Disney park on 1/27, 1/28, 1/29, 1/31 and 2/2 and did not see one single tour group of any kind! We did encounter many large quinceanera groups at Universal on 1/30, 2/1 and 2/3 however, but they always seemed to be going in the opposite direction so we had no issues. GREAT week to go! We encountered very mild crowds at MK and no virtually crowds everywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter